Types

Shiva Pandya had a crush on Raavi Narayan. Maami ki behen ki beti, Shiva liked Maami ki behen ki beti, out of all the girls in Somnath, heck the world, Shiva decided he absolutely had to go fall head over heels in love with the person he claimed to hate since their childhood. It was not even the fact that didn't try not liking her, but damn the Chipkali, she would bat her eyelashes at him innocently and he would go and fall in love with the doe-like eyes of hers. She had ensnared his being and he was busy wallowing away in a sea of sorrow, there was no way in hell she would even like him back he was too rude to her, even when she was sweet to him, he fought with her, day in and day out and he managed to get to hate him like he thought he hated her. Cursing himself he decided to focus on getting the stock from the vehicles that were parked up outside the store, this branch of Pandya stores was the latest one hence Shiva was here to supervise them, this branch was the farthest one from the original Pandya stores. Kaka was checking the stock quantity inside and keeping track, it was just the both of them working at the store today, considering it was stock day and then there was the fact that the store wasn't really fully functional at that point. Shiva had bunked college today to be at the store, it was not like him attending college would be of any benefit to him anyway, he was already well-versed with the subjects that were being taught today. He realised he had an important project due today, and rushed off home after informing kaka, by the time he went home to collect his project he bumped into Raavi who was sobbing on Dhara bhabhi's shoulder, Bhabhi herself looked very tensed. He approached them apprehensively, worried he would set raavi off.

"Bhabhi? Raavi? Kya hua?"

"Shivaaa"

Raavi stopped sobbing for a second and took his name, looking up at him, her eyes teary and nose red from all the crying, Shiva felt a tug at his heart as he took in the sight of her devastated face and how desolate she sounded, this wasn't his Chipkali, his Raavi was always smiling and happy, which idiot had made her cry like this?

"Kya hua"

"Shiva woh na, aaj project due tha na, maine sab kuch khatam karke rakha tha, par na Anita Di ne meri poori assignment pe coffee gira diya, aur abhi assignment to waapas print karke binding karke dene ki timing bhi nahi hai, maine professor se bhi request kiya tha aur unhone mujhpe chilli diya, samaj hi nahi aaraha kya karoon, abhi yeh assignment submit nahi hua toh jitna bhi hard work kiya poora semester ka waste hojayega."

Raavi kept hiccuping as she spoke and all Shiva wanted to do was to hold her tight and tell her that she'd be fine, but he knew he couldn't, Raavi was still sobbing on Dhara Bhabhi's shoulder when Shiva walked away from there to his room, Raavi felt her heartbreak a little as she saw Shiva walk away without saying anything, Shiva never did that, he always stood by her when she was in trouble, as he walked away Raavi felt as is she lost the little hope she had had when Shiva had come to Pandya Niwas, she sobbed harder and felt Dhara Bhabhi try and console her, but she was inconsolable, she knew that if she wasn't able to submit this project then she wouldn't be able to pass her semester, she could already see her MaasiMaa pulling her out of college and getting her married.

Shiva on the other hand disappeared into the room to get his project and the extra one he had made, he always worked on an extra copy for Raavi, just in case, he knew that Raavi was a diligent and studious person but she lived with his Maami and Anita, if he knew one thing it was to not trust them at all. He always kept and extra project on hand, in case she needed it. He walked out of his room to find her sobbing harder on Dhara Bhabhi's shoulder, she began speaking once again.

"Di agar project submit nahi kiya toh semester pass nahi karungi aur Maasi shaadi karadegi meri, mujhe nahi karna shaadi Kisi aire gaire se"

Shiva felt white hot anger blaze at the pit of his stomach at the mention of Raavi's marriage, there was no way in hell that would happen. He walked to them furiously and grabbed Raavi by her elbow, pulling her up swiftly, she collied with his chest and his arm went around her waist to hold her to him. Dhara left when Shiva had pulled her to himself, knowing that he'd take care. Raavi looked up at him startled as he pulled her closer, her hands formed little fists against his chest and she felt herself flush at the intensity in his gaze.