𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑛

The crowd cheers after the music of arrival had been turn on.

There three people walk towards the balcony of their palace, waving at the citizen from beneath the balcony.

The king and queen were holding their crowns instead of having it on their heads. They both had a proud smile.

The king greet all of the citizen, giving them a big grin

"We thank all of you for coming for today. Today's event will sure be an amazing one as me and Marianna will no longer hold the crowns of saint. I present to you, the new ruler of this Kingdom!

As years and years had passed. The crown has finally find its new owner. And another will be waiting for its next queen..Or someone else."

The man look back, nodding at the person behind him.

The crowd slow down their excitement as they watches a certain h/c hair man walk towards the front.

Then their cheers got louder after he revealed himself.

"The day where our lovely son finally be the leader of Celestial Kingdom...We thank you for your support and happiness to our son. He have finally achieve his dream of becoming a king!"

His father said loudly as he put on the crown on his son's head.

[Name] couldn't believe this...After all the years of proving himself that he will become the king of his Kingdom. He finally did it, and others are so proud of him!

"The new king!"

"He's gonna be just like his father!"

"He had grown so much...He deserve to be in the king's place!"

"It felt like yesterday when I saw him as a baby...Now look at that, he's all grown, and is being in his father's footsteps."

"He's our-"

The crowd gasp after the place the...'King's eyes widened when the pieces of the palace suddenly collapse.

The mage from behind them were trying to protect the citizen from getting hurt. The shaking got intense as things start to collapse on one another.

What is happening?

The new king noticed three figure walk through the entrance of the palace.

He was shock upon seeing their appearance, he was about to tell his father about it but then got distracted by the citizen yelling.

He frown and jump from the balcony, he flap his wings a few times before flying. Not noticing his crown was dropped from his head.

He took out his grimoire and cast a spell that could protect the citizen from any danger.

"Card creation magic: Unbreakable shield!"

He grab a card(edit: this used to be 'crab'.) from his grimoire that has an orb picture on it..And from behind the card, it says 'Protect'.

His parents and the guards help saving the citizen. [Name] realized that some of the citizen can't fly with their wings.

But he didn't really pay attention to that as he is saving the others from getting hurt by the fallen parts of the palace.

He look around to see if the three figure were still here..And unfortunately, they were gone. But that doesn't necessarily means they're fully gone..They're still causing destruction in the palace. He can feel their mana. It was rather powerful.

"EVERYONE! PLEASE DO NOT PUSH EACHOTHER!"

[Name] shouted as he keep using his shield spell to protect them.