Happy Ending

___________________________________________________

“Randy..did you ever fall in love with someone?" I said with a hesitant voice.

He replied with silence.I thought that he might not want to talk about it,So I was about to stand up and move on when he suddenly replied.

“I had." He suddenly stood up and left.

“Had?" He uses a past tense that means the one he loves is already gone- then it couldn't be me. I'm glad he left because I can't let him see how much hurt I am now.

The realization that hit me that night is like a scar that has been engraved on my body. I couldn't forget those little words that he said to me. I think and think about it whenever I have the Chance too. I know that I should give up but I just couldn't,It's not that easy. It wasn't always easy, whenever it's about us- it's always complicated.

___________________________________________________

“Good morning boys!" After I said that I passed them and was about to go do my daily errands when suddenly I saw Randy talking to a girl. It was a girl that I don't know about but she was very familiar.

“What are you looking at Rachel?" A man suddenly approached behind me and lay his hands on my shoulder.

“Who's that girl besides him?" I look at him with a very emotional expression. I couldn't control my voice or even my expression.

“It's Violet. Are you jealous Ray?" 

“No, I was Just curious." I know he will tease me if I ask more. This is enough for now.

“Roight-"

“I gotta go do my errands, see you around Nicholas!" I wave him my farewell and take out my nsx.

“WHA- HUH!?"

He's always so dramatic. As I was about to enter my car, Randy suddenly called for me. He waved at me, signaling me to come over to him,So I did.

I entered my car and drove over to them.

“What's up Randymundo!" 

“Raymundo! Can you do me a favor?"

“Depends on what you're gonna ask."

“Can you drop her off somewhere?"

“Sure-"

“Great! I gotta go so take care of her for me." 

“Y-yeah sure thing."

He opened the door and let her in. He never did that to me- I admit it hurts so much to see the one you love loving somebody else that's not you. But I have to hide it. I don't want to ruin his happiness even though I will not be the one who's gonna make him happy.

My hands grip the steering wheel as hard as I can. I hide my expression under my hair, Just so you won't see how much you hurt me.

“Thank you Randy."

I looked through the mirror and saw you smiling at her as she smiled back. You look so good together that it hurts. 

“Be Careful Claire will kill me when she finds out you are here."

“Don't worry I will keep it a secret! Oh-" she cut out of her words and looked at me. They both look at me like I'm intruding on something.

“Don't worry, she's my Friend. She won't snitch on us, right?" He looked at me knowing that I would support them. I winced and agreed. Of course I would- Cause I will always do anything for you and you already know it. As a good friend this is the least I could do for you.

He closed the door and left. I started the engine and asked her for directions to where she was going instead of answering me with directions. She replied with something else.

“So what's your Relationship with Randy?"

Her tone and her expression changed as fast as I could remember. I was shaken and disgusted at the same time.

“Why are you curious?" I will reply with the same tone and attitude that you gave.

“Not really,since you already have no chance with him."

“And you think you do?" I scoffed replying with ignorance and confidence even though I'm feeling the exact opposite of what I'm saying.

“Of course I do. Did he ever do the things he did to me- to you?" 

“Why are you so sure he didn't?"

“Because I'm his first love and will always be his love. What about you?"

“I'm his.." I couldn't say the word friends. Those little words that hurt me and give me nothing but pain. I couldn't even- compare to her.

“Oh- you can drop me here thanks for the ride!" She smiled at me and left my car.

Her smile and words that haunt me. The pain that I will never be his, The scars that I never wanna show. The secrets that I've been digging to depths. The weakness that I never wanna know. She saw it all.

I left and drove as far away as I could and cried my heart out loud. 

___________________________________________________

“I don't wanna run away from these feelings anymore."

I opened my phone.

“I don't wanna be hurt from these feelings anymore."

I messaged him a place to where I could talk.

“I will stop hiding from these feelings."

I drove to the place.

“I wanna do it, I will do it."

I waited for his arrival.

“I can do it."

He arrives.

“I said all the feelings that I desperately hide."

He stood there in silence.

I said it all.

Even though I never look into his eyes.

Or his face.

While saying it.

“I wonder what expression you are making right now."

Ah. I'm so curious 

“I Thought that I would have a happy ending with you."

You replied to my feelings.

“But I guess our story is a sad story."

Tears that I desperately hide from you.

“I know that there is never gonna be a happy ending for us. But even though I wished a miracle could happen."

Started falling Infront of you.

“But I guess I ran out of luck."

I couldn't look up through your face.

And just cried.

You tried to comfort me.

But I refuse.

And left.

With tears in my eyes.

“What a terrible ending for my love."

___________________________________________________