Wild Kids

Rustling could be heard behind a bush.

Two little figure seem to hide behind the bush...They were staring at something, or..Someone, who was unfortunately sleeping on the ground. Odd.

The person had wings, but it looks like most of the part of the wings had its feathers disappear. The wings are ruined.

"Who is that?"

"I don't know..But it's best if we don't get close to it."

"It? That's a human being!"

"Not when it has wings!? That could be a bird!"

The both whisper-yell at eachother. Trying not to wake the person up.

"Wait..It looks like he's bleeding!"

"Huh? Where?
Hey! HEY!"

The one who was behind the bush had come out to help the person who is bleeding. The person was a kid, who seem caring enough to help the sleeping stranger.

The kid seem to use his recovery magic, or whatever it is...He seem too young to have a grimoire,

"Ace! You can't just easily recover him like that! Your magic is not strong enough!"

"I-I want to try!"

"You can't!"

The other kid seem to be his big sister, who is trying to convince him to stop helping. His sister was trying to pull him away from, what she thought, a dead body. While her brother convince her that it isn't a dead body.

The both of them argue, for not that long.

They argue with eachother, not knowing the man who they were talking about had woken up from his...Let's just say, 'nap'.

After he opened his eyes, he hissed after getting blind by the sunlight. The groan he makes caught the twins' attention. The both of them stare at his figure, suddenly trembling in fear.

The h/c man sat up, looking around before spotting the twins.

The three of them stared at eachother.

"..Hello?"

"GAAHHHHH!!!! ACE RUUNNN!!"

"H-huh!?"

The big sister had quickly storm off to Gods knows where, leaving her little brother with the stranger. Ace just sigh, he knows that the man mean no harm..Since he just woke up and seem confused.

"Can I ask you a..Question?"

"Uhm, y-yeah?"

"Where am I exactly?"

The boy sweatdrop and kept quiet. How doesn't he know where he is..He's the one slept here and woke up?

"Uh, well, you're in Forsaken Realm!"

"Forsaken..Realm..? What's that?"

"U-uh, the place that you're in right now!"

The boy was nervous, and the man had already noticed that. But he wanted to ask more questions.

"..Are you a human?"

"Huh? Y-yeah? Aren't you a human too?"

[Name] tilt his head in confusion, and then shake his head. The kid was shock,

"Y-y-you're NOT a human!?"

"I'm not from here I assume. I-"

"ACE!! WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING TO THAT THING!!"

The same girl from before came back, taking her brother arm and put him behind her back. Raising both of her arms in a protective motion.

"S-stay away!"

"I don't mean any harm."

"Back off!"

"Where are your parents? Are you perhaps..Lost? I can help you find your parents."

The girl slowly put her arms down. She gritted her teeth after the man had ask the question, it seem the question had gotten her angry. [Name] stare at the girl, he raise his eyebrow in confusion.

"Are you-"

"S-shut...SHUT UP!!"

She shouted as she ran towards him, with her hand raise. She was shouting while running towards him, her little brother told her to stop, but she didn't want to.

She was about to hit the man, but he easily stop her by grabbing her head, but she was still trying to swing her hands at him.

"Urgh..!"

"A-Ashley! Stop!"

[Name] wasn't so surprise, he gets it now. He felt bad for asking such a question. He sigh, letting go of the kid's head and quickly stood up before she could hit him in the face. When he stood up, the girl then stopped and look up, her eyes widened. He was....Very tall to say the least.

After she had stare at him for a couple of seconds, she suddenly run to her little brother and held him, in a protective way. Scared that the tall male could hurt them.

"D-D-DON'T HURT US!!"

[Name] look at them with a blank face, he couldn't care less about those two. He decided to ignore them and check his wings, noticing there were big wounds here and there.

'How did I get those? What had happened anyways...How did I even end up here?'

He said to himself as he checks to see if he has more wounds on him. Maybe his recovery spell can help.

The kids was surprised that he wasn't gonna attack him. He's strange, yet he seem kind.

"I-Is he dangerous..?"

"I mean..He's not trying to hurt us."

They both whisper to eachother, loud enough for [Name] to hear.

"Do you two need any help? I'm here if you need anything....You two seem to live in this forest. And have nothing."

"Uh..."

They both didn't know what to say. Since they couldn't really trust this man.

But one was brave enough to give him a request.

"Well, s-sir..If you could, c-can you bring some foods for us?"

"Ace, what are you saying! We can't trust-"

"Sure. My wings can recover quick anyways."

[Name] said without hesitation. The siblings look at him in shock. Before they could say anything, [Name] already flew off in the sky, the both of them look up, seeing the h/c male had flew away.

"Do we really need to trust him? I don't even think he will come back..He's just gonna abandon us like they did.."

"I-I'm sure he will come back!"