Chapter 1

Soo, I am Hazel Elisabeth Jennifer. I'm 16 years old. I live with my brother Jaden. He's actually really popular at school because a lot of people find him hot and shit like that. Oh yeah, he plays soccer, together with his annoying friend Matt. Or Matthew, everyone calls him Matt.

Me and Matt don't really get along very well. I hate him with my entire heart. We never leave the table without a fight or an argument. Whenever he comes to eat at our house I just hate everything and I'm so moody that I'll always end up in an argument with him.

Anyways, I talked way to much about that jerk already so let me talk further about my life.

Further, I live with my mom and little sister Amara. Amara is the cutest kid in the world and I love her so much. My mom is amazing and still young so she lets me do whatever the hell I want but, she lets me know when I can't do something. She's the sweetest and cares a lot about us. She basically knows everything about me, which is amazing.

You probably think, where's my dad? I think you didn't really think that but I'll still explain it tho! My dad died in the army when my mom was pregnant with my little sister. My dad is my hero and I miss him so much. I love him and he will always be my number 1 supporter.

Okay, not gonna do all that sad stuff.

My bestfriends are Madi and Nori. They are amazing and always there for me when I need them, I couldn't think of life without them. I grew up with Nori and then in elementary school Madi got there and then we become the unstoppable trio. They always say trios don't work but ours seriously does. When my mom lets me have a sleepover she always lets both of them stay. Sometimes we do hang out with 1 of them but we all agreed that that's okay. We like to hangout all together more but when one of them can't then we just go together. We're all bestfriends and we have our ups and downs but I can't imagine my life without them.

I also have a boyfriend Bryce. We have been together for 3 month now, he's sweet and amazing. He plays soccer too, my brother and Matt hate him because he's really bad at it. But it's fine, they don't get to choose who I date.

Such a long ass paragraph Jesus.

***

"Hazel hurry the fuck up. Matt is litterly already waiting for 10 fucking minutes and you will be the one why were late!" He bangs on my bathroom door.

I'm trying to hurry up as fast as possible. "I don't give a shit about Matt." I scream back.

"Well you should! He's litterly bringing us to school. Be grateful for fucks sake." He says annoyed.

"Jesus Christ. You know I can't fucking hurry up." I spit out the toothpaste and wash the rest off my mouth.

"God. Just hurry the fuck up." He sighs.

I slam the door open in his face and grab my bag. "God, hurry up Jaden! Matt's been waiting for 10 minutes!" I laugh as I run downstairs with my backpack on my back.

"You little bitch." He screams.

***

I hop in the back of the car. "Sorry, Jaden took really long to get ready." I tease Jaden.

"Just shut the fuck up cause you're the one who it took so long to get fucking ready." He sits in the front seat.

"Alright let's go." Matt ignores our argument and starts driving.

"Can you drop me off earlier? I don't wanna be seen with you." I say after a while.

"I would be glad." He stops the car in the middle of the road and we're still far from our school.