Chapter 15

As the two are walking down the street holding hands together Scylla snaps out and stops looking at Raelle. "Wait, what about your car? I think we left it by the restaurant... oh, no my flowers."

The blonde looks behind herself at the restaurant far away now. "Baby, they'll be alright until tomorrow, I promise. I drank champagne so I can't drive anyway." Raelle lifts her arm and scratches at the back of her neck.

Scylla cups her girlfriend's cheek softly and traces her skin with fingers. "It's alright, sweetie. We can walk, we're not far away from your apartment I suppose." The brunette leans in and gently kisses Raelle's lips letting it linger for a few long seconds.

Collar hums into the kiss and smiles softly. She gently caresses Scylla's chin with her index finger and thumb. "Okay." Raelle says as if she was high drowning in Scylla's ocean blue eyes.

"I- might know a short cut." The brunette leans closer to Raelle's earlobe and whispers playfully. She grabs her girlfriend by the belt attached to her pants and brings her even closer.

Raelle lets out a low grunt at the rough tug on her belt. "Whoa... can I see it, then?" The blonde's sight drops down to her partner's lips as a goofy grin appears on her face.

"Come with me, handsome. It may get a little tricky at the end." Scylla coos with her lips only inches away from Raelle's. Ramshorn lets go of her girlfriend's belt and walks down the street before turning left around the corner.

The blonde snaps out of the trance that traced Scylla's perfectly swaying hips until the woman disappeared around the corner. "So hot..." Raelle quickly follows her partner taking the same route as Scylla.

Ramshorn turns left again into an alley and the sound of her heels fades. Raelle rushes, almost chasing after the brunette. Once she turns left there's an empty dark alley. "Scyl?"

Her heart beat speeds up feeling how blood courses through her body. Shivers running down Raelle's spine as she slowly gets the end of the alley.

Footsteps, sound of high heels comes from behind the blonde and starts getting closer. Raelle turns around to look at the person approaching her.

Raelle purrs in a growl as Scylla slowly walks in her direction. Checking out her partner and blood rushing all the way down to her member which twitches against the zipper.

"I think you've mistaken the short cuts..." The blonde says lowly. Scylla finally's right in front of her having a delightful smirk painted across her lips.

"Do you really think I'd mistake something like this? This is where we belong right now." The brunette connects their lips roughly and the air between them thickens.

Raelle's hands immediately make a beeline to the girl's backside passionately squeezing it and desperately pulling Scylla closer. Their bodies put flush against each other as the kisses linger.

"I want you to take me, right here." The brunette whispers as her eyes darken and fill with lust. Scylla pins Raelle to the wall and pulls away from the kiss.

"Are you sure it's great idea? Someone might see us in here." Raelle says looking directly into her girlfriend's dark eyes.

Scylla looks down and lets out a playful chuckle. "They either may see us having sex in here or see your proud erection." The brunette slowly drops her hands down from Raelle's neck and tugs at the woman's belt again.

"Being this hard for me should be a sin... tell me, detective Collar, what do you want to do with me?" The playful voice of Scylla creates another series of shivers slide down Raelle's spine.

The blonde's heart flutters and her breath cuts off thinking of the things she wants to do with the woman. How rough and hard she wants to fuck her. How her screams would've made her cum undone twice.

Raelle gulps only at the thought and comes back to reality when she hears the sound of her belt. Scylla unbuckles it and takes down the zipper revealing huge bulge stuffed to the side of Raelle's boxers.

"Well, if you keep on planning to stay quiet I might as well just walk away and there will be no difference between rubbing one off, right?" Scylla says biting her bottom lip taking a step back teasing the blonde.

Something inside, something dark and naughty, snaps in Raelle when Scylla starts to back off. She grabs the brunette's hand pulling her back into her arms before flipping them against the wall, so now Scylla's the one pinned to it.

"Get down, on your knees. Now." Raelle commands and now it's only lust visible in her orbs. Her cock grows even bigger as the dominance turns her on more. The control she has over the woman now is what she needs.

Scylla looks at her girlfriend with her dark eyes and slides down to her knees against the wall. She brings her hands to grasp at the blonde's crotch but Raelle roughly grabs her by the wrists.

"Did I say you can touch me? Tell me, did I?" The tone of her voice almost scary but that's what kept Scylla going nuts with every following second. The way Raelle can turn into the one giving orders in seconds.

"No, detective." Scylla answers and the blonde drops down her hands. The way that her walls started to clench every time Raelle's mouth opened kept Scylla drenching her underwear.

Clit throbbing for attention in her pants, the fully grown erection at her eye level. Everything happening at the moment makes Scylla want to moan.

Raelle unbuttons a few bottom parts of her shirt revealing a piece of her toned abdomen. She tugs the shirt at the sides so it wouldn't interrupt her next moves.

The blonde slowly finishes undoing her pants leaving them hang loose at her waist. She brings a hand over to Scylla's chin grabbing it gently.

"You wanted to find out what I want. Do you agree to everything I'm going to do?" Scylla gulps soundly at the question looking up into her girlfriend's eyes full of pure lust.

"Yes, detective. I'm all yours." The brunette agrees and Raelle leans down and pecks the woman's lips softly before straightening back up.

"Good. Now, open your mouth." She commands again her tone shifting to more dominant every next time she gets a chance. Lowering her pants slightly Raelle's cock springs out of her underwear and stands proudly pointing directly towards Scylla's lips.

The brunette proceeds the order she was given and opens her mouth slightly. "Wider." Raelle says firmly and it makes her cock bob a bit.

Scylla opens her mouth wider looking directly into her girlfriend's eyes not entirely sure what's coming next. Although, it makes her scared a little, it's what makes her want to squirt all over Raelle's member.

"Good girl." Raelle says and palms herself grabbing fully grown 8 inches and drags the tip of her cock across Scylla's bottom lip.

Ramshorn lets out a small gasp in shock when she can feel the thing that she craves for right on her lip. "You like it? Feeling my cock in your mouth? Sucking on it as if there was no tomorrow?"

Scylla hums and slightly nods her head not wanting to disobey Raelle's order to keep her mouth opened. "Yes, I do."

The blonde takes a step closer and lifts her shaft putting it against her stomach. "Suck my balls." The commanding tone makes Scylla let out a small moan before her eyes flicker down to her girlfriend's sack.

She takes one of the balls in her mouth almost full and pulls at the wrinkled skin. Biting it slightly at the end makes Raelle hiss and groan at the same time as her cock twitches violently letting a great amount of pre-cum spill against the blonde's stomach.

"Oh, fuck yes, baby. Do it again with the second one." Now Collar's voice gets softer as she's in deep pleasure as Scylla's perfectly sucking her balls off.

The brunette changes the side of the sack and takes the other ball in her mouth as well. She sucks rougher at this one and feels how it tenses up in her mouth. Pulling at the wrinkled skin once more makes Raelle groan as well as squirm in the spot.

"Ah- fuck!" She grunts starting to pant heavily at the amazing sensations Scylla's giving to her. "You look so good on your knees sucking my balls like this." Raelle picks up the brunette's chin softly.

"Open your mouth." She commands again and making Scylla do whatever she wants her to do. The woman obediently opens her mouth.

Raelle brings her cock down at straight position and slides it inside the brunette's mouth. She puts both of her hands at the sides of Scylla's head taking a micro step closer.

The blonde let's out a low growl when hot walls of her girlfriend's mouth coat her member perfectly. Holding onto Scylla's head making it steady Raelle's starts jolting her hips forward right into the woman's throat.

Scylla's breathing becomes heavier as she's not able to catch breath because of the shaft being pushed inside her mouth. She brings a hand down to her crotch and slides it into her pants to work a way around her clit trying to make the throbbing go away.

Gagging noises fill the dark alley when Raelle picks up the pace with her humps. "Ah you're taking me so g-good, baby! You like it? My cock fucking your throat like that?"

The blonde continues doing her think letting out several different sounds of pleasure. She pulls away when Scylla's saliva streams down her shaft, strings of both pre-cum and saliva form between her cock and the woman's mouth.

Ramshorn's taking deep breaths trying to catch as much air as it's possible before Raelle buries herself inside her mouth again.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, uh." Raelle starts thrusting roughly into Scylla's throat balls deep. "Taking my cock so well, ah!" The blonde's balls tense up as her cock jumps at the back of Scylla's throat.

The brunette moans a few times between squelching wet sounds coming from her mouth as it's being fucked. She hums against the cock that's stretching her face out feeling that Raelle's getting close.

"I'm going to cum! Ah, ah! If you let a droplet of my sperm spill down... I'm going to make you feel like a damn toy." Raelle thrusts as deep as she can ignoring the fact that she's taking the air from Scylla. She releases in the back of her throat giving the woman no other choice than to swallow every string that spurts out.

Cum coating the brunette's mouth from inside giving her a sweet taste of her partner while Raelle's riding out her orgasm.

"Now, we're going home... but first, I'm going to make you watch." Raelle takes a step back and turns towards the wall of the alley. She releases a straight stream of piss letting out a low moan not breaking the eyes contact with her girlfriend.

Scylla eyes the huge rock hard cock and how Raelle feels giving out what nature gave. She gets up from the ground and stands behind the blonde. Grasping the cock she's holding feeling how tense it is still Raelle lets the woman control her stream.

"How are you so hot even now?" Scylla leans into the blonde's ear whispers and nipping at her earlobe. "Let me finish you off right quick."

"Seeing something you like? Watching me giving a piss, releasing here for you? I want you to give me a hand job right now. Don't feel like you have to spare me a slow pace... I wanna coat your hand with cum."

Raelle growls out and Scylla's eyes darken even more at the blonde's words. She wraps her hand fully around the cock and starts rubbing it off extremely fast feeling how Raelle leans back against her front.

"Oh, yes baby, this way! Fuck me." Collar starts smashing her hips against Scylla's hand roughly as the girl's stroking her at killing pace. "Rubbing me off like that in public, you dirty little- ah!"

Raelle cums hardly as beads of sperm shoot out of the tip as some lands at the wall and around Scylla's hand. "You're so fucking sexy when you're cumming." Scylla turns her girlfriend towards herself and kisses her lips passionately with a smile.

The blonde can feel how even more cum spills out when her cock twitches again at the kissing they're sharing. Even though she already came twice, there's no way her hard on will go off any tine soon.

"I'm going to eat you out so many times... you're going to squirt all over my apartment." Raelle husks out grasping Scylla by her throat. She pecks her lips once more before getting her package back in pants so they can walks back home.

*

Raelle stops her girlfriend by the entrance to the building and place open mouthed kisses all over the brunette's neck. "I want you."

"Um, I can tell..." Scylla chuckles softly and cups Raelle's cheeks so they could kiss on the lips. "I love you." Ramshorn lets it slip between kisses.

"I love you too." The blonde whispers and starts unbuttoning Scylla's suit pants. She smirks against the woman's lips kissing them a few times more.

Scylla looks down chuckling. "Wait- like here?" She looks around quickly not able to say no to Raelle's sexy behavior. "Damn it, Collar..." the brunette moans out when she feels two fingers slide between her tight walls and dripping wet underwear.

"Hey, be quiet... and watch out for neighbors." Raelle laughs quietly and gets down pulling Scylla's pants with her hands. "You can cover your mouth if you can't keep shut, baby."

The blonde puts her head between her girlfriend's thighs and starts using her tongue expertly eating out Scylla in front of the building.

"Oh- my, Rae!" A few moans and chuckles slip out of Ramshorn's lips as she's trying to be quiet. "F-faster please." Tangling one hand in Raelle's hair and throwing one leg over the woman's shoulder Scylla starts chasing after her orgasm against Raelle's face.

"Hey, hey... shh, baby." Collar circles her tongue around the woman's clit. Sucking and pulling at her bottom lips playing a little bit before getting to the point.

Raelle pulls back and leans lower kissing a way up Scylla's thighs roaming them with her hands. "You're so beautiful." She perks her head up and gives Scylla a goofy grin.

The brunette just rolls eyes with a smile feeling how throbbing starts to get painful. Scylla starts rolling her hips upwards trying to catch as much attention as possible.

"Someone really wants to come, huh?" Raelle coos and smirks at the woman.

"Just shut up and eat me. I didn't complain about your orgasms." Scylla pushes Raelle's head back down desperately wanting to get fucked.

Raelle goes back to her business and continues gliding her tongue smoothly across Scylla's vagina. Moving two fingers inside and out her entrance slowly to build up the tension.

"Please, baby!" The brunette winces with a moan at the end. "Drive me over the edge. I'm begging you." Scylla begs curling her fingers entangled into Raelle's hair.

The blonde picks up the pace pumping her fingers roughly inside and adding third one. "Y-yes! Raelle! Ah-" Scylla moans multiple times feeling how the woman's fingers stretch her out.

"I'm cumming, I- I'm- ah!" Scylla rides out her orgasm as juices spill out of her entrance right on Raelle's tongue and fingers who licks off everything she can.

With a satisfied grin the blonde straightens up and kisses Scylla's lips softly wiping away a few droplets of sweat that formed on her forehead. "I love when you're so loud for me."

Raelle grabs her girlfriend's hand after pulling her pants back up and pulls her upstairs towards her apartment. "Wait- This night is perfect already, thank you so much, baby." Scylla says softly kissing Raelle's lips with a hum against them.

"Of course, my love." Collar responses caressing her partner's chin softly. "You deserve all the good in this world." Raelle whispers and swings the door open. "After you."

Scylla enters the apartment feeling Raelle's eyes on her ass. "You're looking at-" the brunette asks without turning behind.

"Hell, yeah I am, baby!" Raelle taps her girlfriend's butt with a smirk. "Come here, lovely." The blonde pulls Scylla in close and kisses her lips softly.

"Now, we can go back to what we started." She walks her partner against the kitchen counter resting her arms on both sides of the slightly shorter woman.

Raelle kisses Scylla's lips again resting her hands on the brunette's waist. "Hey, beautiful..." Collar  flashes her eyelashes at the woman and they both laugh.

"I want to make love to you, baby. I want to make you feel incredible." Raelle picks up her girlfriend and carries her to the bedroom. Dropping the woman onto the bed the blonde undresses her jacket and pants.

Scylla smirks playfully and curls a finger towards herself. She pulls her shirt over head as well revealing a naked stomach and lacy navy blue bra.

Raelle crawls on top of her girlfriend and connects their lips again. "I've never been so adventurous with anyone before."

The blonde admits pulling at her partner's bottom lip and lets go of it with a small pop. "Do I still owe you after rubbing one off? Since I'm already laying in bed we could get to the cherry."

Scylla wraps arms around Raelle's neck pulling her down into a passionate open mouthed kiss. Without a doubt she stuffs her tongue inside her girlfriend's mouth.

Ramshorn lets out a small moan against her partner's lips which causes Raelle to smile. "I'm officially interested."

Collar starts climbing down on the brunette's perfect body. She undoes the woman's pants and takes them off then throws away into the corner of the room.

"Oh, baby... I'm going to make you feel so good." Raelle drawls and gets down between her girlfriend's thighs again. Her hands slowly pulls down Scylla's panties and buries her face in the brunette's pussy.

The woman laying on the bed squirms and grasps the sheets squeezing them tightly. At the sensations, Scylla can't hold moans and gasps anymore.

"Ah, yes Raelle! Um I love you so much!" The brunette screams when Raelle's amazing tongue starts working its' magic on her vagina. Swirling around the clit and nipping gently at her bottom lips make her go wilder with moaning.

"Oh, baby. You have no idea how pleasurable it is." Raelle dry humps the mattress at the level of her crotch. Her hard on comes back to full length sending shivers down her spine.

Scylla entangles both of her hands in her girlfriend's blonde messy hair. The brunette's back arch upwards out of ultimate pleasure. "I'm coming baby!" She lets out a whimper and cries out when her orgasm approaches.

Juices spill out of her entrance right on Raelle's tongue again and the blonde gives the woman a smirk. "Oh, hello. What a nice squirt do we have in here?"

Raelle teases a way up to Scylla's lips as the brunette's panting loudly with her skin coated with sweat. It shine in the light of a nightstand lamp making Raelle catch herself starring at the woman's breasts still covered with a bra.

"Oh, sorry I missed your boobs." Raelle sits up on top of Scylla and slides a hand behind the woman's back to unclip her bra. "So much better now."

The blonde places both of her hands on Scylla's breasts and massages them passionately. "Mmm, baby." The brunette hums in pleasure with a smile while holding eye contact with her girlfriend.

"Is it just me or are they getting bigger?" A goofy grin spreads across Raelle's lips and she leans down to kiss Scylla's lips.

"You should wait until my belly gets bigger. I heard titties are huge then." The brunette sits up pulling Raelle in her lap connecting their lips again.

Scylla flips them over and straddles Raelle's lap. She slides her girlfriend's drenched boxers down. The member trapped inside stands out proudly like a pole flag making Scylla smirk.

Spreading her legs above her partner, Ramshorn slides down on Raelle's shaft and intertwines their hands. She rides the blonde's cock slowly at first wanting to give herself a moment to adjust.

"Baby, I'm sorry but it's our last time having sex... m-my doctor said I shouldn't have any." The brunette moans out softly as she picks up the pace of her moves.

Raelle's eyes widen but she lets out another groan when Scylla fastens her movements. "O-okay..." Feeling how her cock violently twitches inside her partner's vagina hitting the woman's G spot so perfectly.

"I guess, we'll have to drop wild adventures." The blonde chuckles and tenses her toned abdomen to sit up. Grabbing onto Scylla's hips she flips them around.

Scylla with her backside towards Raelle now, resting on her fours feeling shockingly good when Collar starts rocking her hips roughly pushing full length inside.

The brunette lets out a loud scream trying to grip on something. "Um- baby! U-uh!" Scylla moans out multiple times trying to catch her breath feeling how her walls clench around Raelle's thick cock.

"Ah- God you're so fucking tight. I'm gonna cum soon... you like it when I cum inside you?" Raelle spanks Scylla's butt cheek making the brunette moans even louder.

"Y-yes, detective! Oh yes! Cum in me!" Scylla's climax's approaching faster and faster with every next thrust her pussy receives. "Baby, I'm so close." She let's her partner know.

Raelle's eyes darken and she speeds up her humps again. Loud squelching sounds of pounding against Scylla's pussy fill the room. Raelle's forehead's all in sweat same as Scylla's.

Their orgasms coming to the top, making the sounds coming from their mouths louder and more passionate.

Raelle's balls tense up twice as hard as they usually do making her whimper in pain. "Ah- I'm- cumming!" She slams inside Scylla once more before releasing a huge load of sperm inside the brunette's vagina.

Riding out her orgasm already, Raelle's breathing's at it's highest level. "F-fuck!" The last scream comes from Scylla's mouth when she hits her climax right after Raelle.

Mixed juices of both their orgasms spill out of Scylla's entrance once Raelle pulls out her now softening cock. "Oh, my-" the blonde whispers at the sight as her lips curve into a banana.

Flipping Scylla on her back Raelle lays on top of the woman and kisses her lips passionately. "This was amazing. I love you." The blonde pulls away and lays down next to her partner pulling sheets over their bodies.

"I love you too, baby." Scylla cuddles into Raelle's side. "I think it was pretty great for the last time, not ever but for some time." The brunette chuckles when she earns a heavy sigh coming from her girlfriend.

"I know, a perspective of using hand all 4 to 5 months doesn't seem too positive, huh? Looking back that we had sex 10 times during one months... I'm going to suffer too." Scylla rests her head on Raelle's chest closing her eyes with a smile.

"It doesn't matter. As long as we're together we've got eternity." Raelle kisses the crown of her girlfriend's head and rests her own against it.