𝙺𝚞𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚓𝚒 𝙼𝚞𝚣𝚊𝚗

Sorry, this is awkward. I'm not taking any requests anymore. I've been gone from this book for so long, and now that i've (bravely)rewatched it. I'm just gonna provide you guys some one shots that I have in mind. Hope you guys liked it! Sorry for the absence, I was out of the fandom for so long, hopefully I can still come back.

Have fun!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Daki was in rage.

She was nipping on her nails out of stress and envy.

Out of all the woman in this place, why did he have to choose her? She's weak, she couldn't even protect herself, she's a meal to them and yet why is he fooling around with a woman like her?

Muzan, her master, the man that she admires the most has himself captivated with a mere human.

Daki groan in annoyance as she carefully stood up from the ground. Maybe eating tonight will suffice her anger.

He would be lying if he said that this woman made him fall in love. Muzan, the most powerful demon of all is being vulnerable in front of a weak yet beautiful woman.

Both of them had met when Muzan was checking up on Daki, and when he was informing her that there are some slayers roaming around the district, he didn't expect that he would bump into this woman.

She was the exact replica of his past lover when he was still a human. So, maybe that's why, Muzan immediately got drawn to her.

The woman was eating the food that was serve to them with a smile on her lips. He couldn't eat this food, it disgusts him. But, he couldn't blow his cover and so he did.

It was a wonderful night for the two of them. Muzan has been visiting this woman for almost a week now, and he doesn't mind getting distracted from his 'work'.

Her company was pleasant. But, he couldn't ask her to come with her because he knew that when she knew who he truly is, the past might happen again.

Muzan smiled as he scoff, watching the woman looked at him with a smile. She was precious, and something tells him that he should at least protect her from any constant harm. But, he couldn't ask any of his servant to do so. They might harm her themselves, and Muzan would lose it if that ever happens.

Though, there's a constant fear to Muzan. This girl is working under Daki, and if she ever does any harm to her, then Muzan will her himself. He doesn't mind losing another powerful servant, he can just create a new one.

Many hours have passed as Muzan looked up to the sky to see that it's almost morning. He looked down at the woman and placed his lips on her forehead and smiled, "It's time for me to go now, (Y/n)." He said as he run his hand on her (H/c) hair.

The woman smiled at him, "Visit me again tonight, Muzan-sama." She said as she leaned in to his touch.

"I will." Muzan said as he finally planted a kiss on her lips.

Muzan walked away from and disappear from the crowd as the woman watched. She sighs with a smile as he headed inside of the Kyogoku house. And when she entered, some of the girls give her a frightened looks, some of them are worried and some of the showed plain expression of fear.

"(Y/n) dear, Warabihime wants to have a word with you." Their master said as she gulped.

The woman gulped as she nodded, give a forced smile to their boss as she carefully lift up her Kimono so she can finally walk towards Warabihime's room.

All of the woman in inside of the Kyogoku house were silent as they watch (Y/n) walked up the stairs towards Warabihime's room.

Non said a word. It was just silent.

"Is she sick?" One of the girls inside the Kyogoku house asked, the head lady just nodded quietly as she passed them.

She knows what truly happened to (Y/n) but she dismissed the idea of her leaving her job for a man.

She wasn't truly sick, no she wasn't. She was just injured after her 'friendly' talk with Warabihime. But the head lady didn't dared to ask what Warabihime's main reason as to why she harmed the woman.

Days turned into week that (Y/n) was last seen outside of her personal room.

And Daki was pleased.

────────────

Her eyes widened at the sight of her Master. He was not pleased, in fact, he was in range.

"What did you do, Daki?" He asked, growling at the process.

The girl was whimpering as tears were bringing down on her face. She was trembling but she couldn't do anything, she did a mistake, a big one, and it would most definitely cost her life.

Daki didn't spoke, she didn't dared to.

She wanted to lie.

But this is Muzan she's facing.

She couldn't do that.

Because he has his cells inside her body. One wrong word that comes out of her mouth, she's gone.

Veins were popping out of Muzan's temple as he grits his teeth together, "What did you do, Daki?" He asked once again.

For some reason, she's not sure of what her Master meant. It must be for something else, or maybe of what she did to that woman.

"Speak." Muzan said in a cold tone.

Daki gasp when she felt her heartbeat stopped for a moment as she choked for air. She looked at her master who was glaring daggers at her, his eyes were glowing red and veins were popping out of his temple.

This is bad.

For Daki.

"I-I'm sorry, Muzan-sama-" Daki didn't even finish with her words when her hands crumbled like a paper as she screamed in pain, watching her hand gets fold like a piece of paper. Her visions shakes as she looked back at Muzan who was just watching with an unfazed expression on his face.

Daki screamed even more loud when her chest gets tightened.

"Speak, Daki. What did you do to that woman named (Y/n)." Muzan spoke.

"I-I killed her Muzan-sama! I killed her! Out of jealousy! She's a human- why would you, A demon fall for someone like-"

Daki's bones cracked as she felt nothing but pain on her back. Her whole body was folded backwards as she gagged on her own blood that came out of her throat. Her nose was already bleeding as her eyes were threatening to pop out of their sockets.

She cried in pain but she couldn't form any words.

"I'm glad for your honestly, Daki." Muzan said as he snaps his fingers.

Gyutaro came out of Daki's body, and once he did, Daki immediately melted as Gyutaro was forced to watch.

He looked back at his master who stand up from his seat as he opened the door and quietly walking out. But, before he could leave. He spoke.

"Find (Y/n)'s body. Or else you'll end up like your little sister." He said.

Gyutaro kneeled down as he nodded, "Yes, Muzan-sama." He said as he gritted his teeth.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

This is really awkward. Sorry for leaving, I'm now back.

Most importantly, hope you liked it