[9]

Time skip to when they've gone back to florida and sapnap can see the results of the surgery for the first time

------
Sapnap pov:
------

Me and Dream arrived back to Florida late last night, and we went straight to sleep instead of waking everyone by calling them.

It was now 1 pm and both Tommy and George just came to dreams so we could all see the results of the surgery together, I wanted to share this moment with my friends because it's special.

"okay guys I wanna see it first so get out of here and I'll call u in when im ready" I laughed jokingly. they all nod and walk outside the room that and dream share.

I don't bother looking, I can't lie im nervous to look... About 8 minutes after i kicked the guys out of the room I message dream, hoping he had his phone with him.

Dream <33

babe

dream

please answerrrr

!!!

dsifewsfdcvd

drrrrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaaammmmm

dream, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

plllllllllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sapnap??

what's wrong?

are you okay???

can you come in here?

without the other two

please..?

I'll be right there

I sat on the bed as I heard the familiar footsteps of Dream walking up the stairs and to the room.

"Are you alright sap..?" I hear him ask as he opens the door and walks to sit on the bed.

He wraps his arm around me, "Kinda nervous, you know..?" he frowns and rubs my back.

"want me to stand with you whilst you do it?" He smiles and I nod and we stand back in front of the mirror.

I pull off my shirt and close my eyes tightly scared to look into the mirror.

"babe the bandages are still over it" Dream laughs slightly as I open my muttering "Oh" embarrassed.

I lift my hands to the back of the bandage and undo it.

"Holy shit," I say tears rapidly falling out my eyes as Dream wraps his arm around the back of my torso.

"I'll go talk to the others you text me when you're ready for them to come in" He smiles and I nod and he walks out of the room.

I stood in front of the mirror for a few more minutes then grabbed my phone and messages dream for them to come up.

After a few minutes, I hear 3 different loads of footsteps coming towards the room.

I was sitting on the bed when I heard the door open slightly.

" you ready for them to come on?" Dream smiles and I nod.

"Yeah im ready"

Dream opens the door fully and the other 3 walk in.

Dream comes and sits next to me on the bed and George and Tommy stand on the side of it.

George comes over and hugs me, being careful of course.

"im so happy for you!" Tommy and George both say.

i smile and we all get up and go to the front room, after I get my shirt back on.

we decide to order a pizza and watch some movies till ridiculous o'clock in the morning, because why the fuck not!

It was about 5 when we all fell asleep, we never bothered going to our room so we all slept on the couch.

In the morning, I was the first awake and so I decided to make us all pancakes and milkshakes.

"Oh hoes get your asses up I made food," I screamed at the 3 idiots somehow still asleep on the couch.

"Oi what the fuck" I heard George groan standing up and coming towards the kitchen I hear the other two talking and a few minutes later they came into the kitchen too.

"Morning weirdos" I laugh as they sit down and start eating.

I sat down too, next to Dream, and ate my pancakes.

A few hours later, George and Tommy had left but me and dream decided to have a picnic in the garden, we had strawberries and chocolate and cookies and so much sweet stuff because why not we had just got back home and we deserved it!

"So how are you feeling today?" Dream asks.

"I'm alright to be fair, I was kinda overwhelmed yesterday obviously but yeah I'm alright" I smile and he hugs me from the side where we are sitting next to each other.

"I love you sap"

"I love you too!"

He promised it would get better, and they did.

END