Prolog Ig

First IM SORRY
AND IF SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY ENJOYING THIS THEN PLS SEARCH A THERAPEUT thanks 🥰
Anyways now lets begin with the prolog

*Third person*
Its was a normal day in Grace Field.
Yeah really normal like always everyone woke up because of Emma and her loud
"WAKEEE UP EVERYONE"
But that meant only that everything is alright and totally ok today.
Norman woke up too.
He already finished doing his bed and came down to eat breakfast with the others.
He always was known as the smart guy.
(But he is not because he fucking loves a rat in this story)
But still he always felt like something is missing in his life.
And soon he,Emma and Ray would turn 12 and he still didn't found that something. (so emo)
But whatever he thought.
That bad thoughts shouldnt destroy him at the morning and defintly not when he was about to eat breakfast with the others.

*While breakfast*
"Hey Norman why are you so silent?" asked Ray.
"Fuck" thought Norman.
"They can't know that I need to find something what makes me really happy before I will turn 12 .
And now I can't even talk normally with them and stay just silent?
No Norman you need to talk with them like always.
They shouldnt worry about me."
Was all he thought and he knew he needed to talk now about how everything is okay because, even if he told this to them...
They wouldnt understand...
"...Uhm ye..es everything is alright I mean why shouldnt it haha." The laughter was an nervous one and Ray noticed it but he said nothing to it and continued:"I know you say you are okay and if you say so I will believe you.
But you dont need to hide anything.
But now we are eating breakfast so we shouldnt talk that deep stuff now." was all what Ray said and then he started to eat his food again.
"uhm yeah haha and thank you" was all Norman could say and after that he turned to his food and ate it.

*After breakfast and the daily tests*
Norman again didnt wanted to play outside he liked to help Mama with the washing and more.
"Hey Norman I know its a big ask but could you please clean the bathroom.
It would be nice of you,Norman." said Mama to the albino boy.
He responded with :" Of course Mama,
I mean I want to help as much as I can."
And with that he did go to the bathroom.

*In the bathroom*
Norman cleaned first the floor because the toilets didnt smelt that good and he was scared what in the toilets would be.
But then he heard a noise in a corner of the bathroom.
"Huh what was that" was all Norman said .
He wanted to see what it was but he knew he should clean the floor so he didnt.
But then the noise turned into a small
"Fiep"
"Oh this must be a rat then I guess" Norman said while going closer to that thing.
It was a rat but what happend next shocked him....

THE PROLOG IS NOW FINISHED
WOHO
WELL ANYWAYS I WILL UPDATE THIS
SOON AND MUTUAL I HOPE YOU SEE THIS 😼
WELL SEE YA ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
byeee