16. 2

[That morning when Aryah ran away:]

Eros had to go out all day for his work as the leader of the leopard warrior he has a lot of duty. The work that he has come for in the East worriond can not be delayed anymore. But all day a little angel's face and her scent was all he could think of. He just wanted to go back to her as soon as possible.

He was so close to her. So close... Her small face was inches away from him. Her lips were so soft touching by his fingers. He wanted to rub them...her sweet whimpers as she sucks his finger like a baby bird, are still echoing in his brain. The picture is imprinted in his mind and it will stay safe in it forever.

But he had to go away from her before his mind fogged even more and he did some weird things that his mind was telling him to do. Weird indeed, he wanted to rub her to his heart and suck her lips and her whole fragrant self to oblivion...so crazy!why would he  think like that, he just wants to cherish her!

She would have freaked out. So before any of it could occur he ran away with his messed up mind.

He needed to focus on the work.
The king suspected that the leader of the tiger tribe in East Worriond , Raku is trying to turn their tribe against the kingdom.

He just wants to kill the pathetic life of Raku. He has pissed him enough. The problem of rebellion will be solved too.

But the tiger tribe is a strong tribe and the king does not want to lose their trust hence Eros as the kingdom's lead worrier came to negotiate some aspects to calm them down.

Eros's wit has been always a blessing to the Worinders. His strength alone had uphold the entire Worriond to the top. The other beast realm can never compare.

He thought that he will spare Raku's life. He really did. But not now though. Not when he threatened his little bird.

He has been waiting for the right moment to end him. It doesn't matter that it can temper the tiger tribe. He can handle that. But this itch to kill that foolish beast is unbearable. He tried to harm his Aryah, if that day he hadn't been there in Raku's mansion he wouldn't find Aryah again. He doesn't even want to think about what would have happened if he was not there.

Sitting in the open sky meeting room his eyes zeroes on Raku. Who was spitting nonsense. He is specially daring today.

Eros's lips curl up to the side.

Raku says again, "We tigers are the true leader. I am the only one worthy. So why should I not take the throne? Don't worry I will keep you as my lead servent Eros." He smirks. Trying to get into his nerves.

Eros is surrounded by tigers, his people what can the mighty worrier do! Raku thinks to himself and smirks evilly.

Eros's calm and collected self doesn't drop even for a moment rather he seems as if he is enjoying this play. A taunting glint in his eyes makes Raku even more agitated.

Eros keeps twirling the dead leaf between his fingers that has fallen onto the table.

Raku angrily stands up, "you think that one time you have saved our Wrriond that you are supreme to us? You are a lowly warrior and I will prove it to you when I take over as the king."

He evilly smiles before adding, "and that small fine creature that you snatched away from me... Will be under m-"

Eros's blazing eyes finally looks up, his booming voice says, " Whoever wants to side with this leopard comes behind him, stands put and watch the show. And whoever supports this tiger leader can keep supporting him and will be part of the show."

Raku has always been a selfish leader to the tiger tribe. He never said us, always "I" and that is his down fall.

Almost all of the tiger shifters comes hurriedly as soon as Eros stopped speaking. Only Raku's trusted companions are forced to stay behind him. They stumble over each other's feet to get behind Raku. And Raku who's arrogance was sky high and the selfishness is more so than that sweats standing there.

They betrayed him! Their leader! Raku could not believe it.

Actually he never saw behind the foggs of his own desire. The tiger tribe has been suffering under him. He always has been a cruel leader never caring about his tribe but Raku was strong so no tigers could replace him. They ware scared of him. But now they got the chance and they willingly grab it. The chance that Eros threw at them.

Eros rises one brow at the comical seen.

Raku quickly shifts into his beast form.And finally tries to run but Eros's speed is unmatched.

Eros does not even shift into his leopard and stands tall above the tiger.

Before his end Raku hears a cold voice in his ear, "Your death was fixed in my hands in the moment your nasty mouth uttered about her."

Eros hurriedly comes back to the small cottage. He desperately wants see the little one. But when he reaches the cottage he instantly knows something is wrong. He can't hear her heart beats or smell her addictive scent.

The food in the table is untouched.

He felt some emotion that is unfamiliar to him. Something that is gripping his heart and slowly choking it...

Eros doesn't waste anytime before turning into his leopard chasing her lingering scent towards the forest. But soon the scent vanishes making him clueless. Eros growls out in frustration. He feels his whole body shaking in anger and remorse. He should have taken care of her better. Now she is lost!

'Little bird, Please stay safe! I am coming to get you.'

He quickly orders his two trusted soldiers "Kiram , Rikwar follow me now! We are gonna hunt down the entire forest."

Meanwhile ,
The news of Raku's death spread like wildfire and reached to the ear of his father, the former leader of the tiger tribe. While the whole tribe was preparing to celebrate the the old beast vowed to end Eros's life.