Oh Johannes your making me blush~

Johannes and you have been friends for a while now, you met at a meet and greet for an avatar opening. So really it felt weird to even become friends with mr. Eckerstrom because you had listened to his band for so long before that. You were so grateful that he had signed his phone number on the back of your avatar shirt. That's how all this started, you didn't know exactly why he did it nor have you even asked him for the months that you have now been friends with him. Today you were going to help him set up for his new album, hunter gatherer. Flattered. That's the only word that popped into your head when you thought of it.

You waited for a call from Johannes to come pick you up. Wearing your miniskirt and stockings with a cute cat beanie, you admit it's chilly outside waiting for him but worth the wait for the new studio. You were nervous but exited, hands shaking and sweating. Suddenly your phone started to ring in your pocket. You jumped and looked at your phone screen, took a deep breath and answered... "hello? Y/N here."

"Ah, hello Y/N, just called in to say I'm on my way and I've bought you a hot cappuccino." You smiled brightly. "Oh how nice of you! Thank you again mr. Eckerstrom, I can't wait to see what your working on."

You heard Johannes laughing from the other side of the phone, how sweet his laugh and accent was. "Oh that's absolutely fine my dear, you can call me Johannes, we are friends after all." Your palms still sweated and your legs shook from his words. "Thank you so much, that means allot, I'll be waiting in the parking lot by my house." You giggled. "Be right there, two minutes away. See you Y/N." The phone hung up and you waited happily.

Two minutes later a car rocked up beside you. The window rolled down to reveal a slim pale man with makeup covering his whole face. The iconic clown. Black painted lips that reaches further than a normal smile and black triangles under and overtop each eye. "Hey there pretty lady, take a seat in my black limousine." he jokingly stated. You started to laugh at his cheesy take. He also laughed while getting out of his car just to greet you. He shook your hand at first but went in for a quick cheeky hug. "Great to see you again." He smiled. His choice of clothing was a Hawaiian shirt with jeans and a bullet belt. Strange but appealing you thought. He opened the car door for you and you entered. The car smelt amazing. Johannes got in the front seat and passed a hot cappuccino to you. "Hereeee you go." He cutely passed the hot drink to you while doing a little dance move."

You giggled and said thank you. While driving to the studio it was mostly quiet, you took a few glances at him looking him over. You had to admit he was looking very fine. He in return looked at you a couple times and smiled. "So why did you decide to wear the clown makeup on this occasion? New music video your working on as well?" You nervously said, you voice was a little stupid and small but you had to break the silence. "Huh, you sound cute when your nervous." Johannes kept his eyes on the road. You blushed hard, "oh Johannes, your making me blush." Johannes stared at you for a split second. "That's my goal." He smiled

"We're here." Johannes got out and you followed behind. You kept wondering back to what he said it the car. "That's my goal. And I'm cute!?" You looked in front of you to see him signing in, you've never been to a studio so you don't know what's happening. "Cmon Y/N let's get to the top of this thing." It wasn't what you expected, it's small but very fancy, doesn't look like a studio to you. Johannes led you to the elevator, "ladies first." He grinned evilly. You were surprised he was this comfortable in his makeup. You entered the elevator and Johannes entered with you. "How highs this thing?" Breaking the ice yet again, you don't want to seem too quiet. Johannes gets closer to you "I have to tell you something." A million things go through your head at once, the first thing: does he not like me? "Y-yeah go ahead." He gets close enough so his lips are touching your ear. You whole body shudders. "Ever since I laid eyes on you, I thought you were the most beautiful thing and your beautiful big tits. I couldn't get them out of my head." You gasped at his words. You couldn't say anything, you were startled. He got closer and grabbed at your hip, and lightly kissed you. You quickly pushed him away scared. He grabbed your wrist and held you tight. "Why's your clothing so slutty? Was that for me? I mean if you bend over I'd bet I'd see your ass. You look sexy enough to fuck."

Once you got to the top the elevator made a ding sound. "Johannes where are we? You struggled out of his grasp only for him to take a hold of you again. The elevator doors opened to reveal a man the same height as Johannes. Tall. "This man bothering you lady?" The man asked looking Johannes up and down at his makeup and clothes. He did look sketchy. Johannes had a great grip on your wrist which hurt allot. Johannes looked at you waiting for an answer. "N-no sir, thank you." The man walked in the elevator. Johannes smiled. You both walked out while Johannes happily turned around and flipped the bird at the man while the doors of the elevator shut.

"Good choice of words there little girl." You looked at Johannes terrified. "Oh don't look so scared, you trusted me when you got in my car." He grabbed your butt, you shrieked while he slightly pushed you enough for you to bend over in front of him and your skirt flying up. You blushed and quickly got back up "I thought you were nice... could you please tell me where the fuck we are?
Please." You begged. Johannes held a finger up and shook it side to side. "Mmm young lady with a mouth like that's sure to get in trouble. You need a man to punish you."

He pushed you into a room only for you to find out this was a hotel...