Kind Hearted Man

[Name] look down, he figure the place below him is a village..And it seem there's a lot of foods here, but he doesn't have any money. What kind of money do they use anyways?

He didn't just want to come down and reveal himself to the people there, since they would probably freak out seeing a person with wings in front of them. He tried to find a close hidden place, so he could hide his wings.

He flew down to the hidden place he saw, no one was there, so that's good.

He stood behind the wall, checking to see if anyone was around, just to make sure. He had hide his wings before..Just once, because whenever he did hide his wings, it would feel uncomfortable for some reason. But he didn't really mind it, if he keep it that way, then he will get use to it.

After he hid his wings, he come out from behind the wall, walking towards the store that had foods.

He promised the kids he will bring some, since they seem to look..Homeless. He just want to be kind, nothing wrong with that. Well, he already know that they don't have parents, so helping them would be more than enough.

When walking through the crowd of humans, [Name] realized that a lot of them were staring at him while he was walking. He didn't bother to stare back, because he didn't want them to get too uncomfortable with him. After all, he's the tallest one here...Maybe that's why they're looking at him weird.

He forgot how tall he is..He just remember being at his father's height, which was only 180cm. Has he gone taller? He doesn't even know. All he remembers is his parents..Relative. And that's about it, but he doesn't know where they are, but it doesn't seem concerning to him for some reason.

Anyways, back to the main point.

Since he didn't have any money on him, he felt like stealing was the 'best' option...But he doesn't do that out of selfishness..He's doing it for the kids. He understand that stealing is bad, but there's hungry people out there that needs food.

..Or maybe [Name] doesn't even know what he's doing. He understood that stealing is a sin in his country, but he guesses human world and his country is different.

'I need to be quick.'

He start walking towards the food area, they were just normal foods here, nothing really special if I'm being honest.

[Name] pretend to look at the foods, making the seller thinks that he trying to buy foods that might caught his interest. It's probably isn't that easy to steal because there's too much people here...Need to get them distracted somehow.

☆☆☆

[Name] eyebrows furrowed as he was struggling to keep the foods from inside his coat to stay still, it's hard to hold them in while flying...He he have to deal with this until he arrives at the spot where the kids are.

'Why am I doing so much for the kids? I don't even know who they are.'

He softly bit the inside of his cheek as he continues on holding the foods for dear life.

☆☆

"See! He's not coming back. Ugh, this is why we shouldn't trust strangers. What were you even thinking?"

"...Sorry. I-I thought he was nice! He..He didn't tried to hurt us so that's why I thought I can trust him."

"Just because a stranger doesn't want to hurt us doesn't mean they can be trusted."

Ashley sigh. The twins had been waiting for the older arrival, but it seem he doesn't want to come back, at least that's what they think.

They're hungry, they haven't eaten in days. And they don't know how to get food...They barely see any food store around ever since they got abandoned. None of them aren't good at magic, since they're still kids, so they probably get themselves in danger a few time...

"Now, let's not waste our time waiting for that guy. We need to go."

"Uhm...A-alright then."

Just as they were about to get up from the ground.

The familiar h/c hair male drop down from the sky.

"Sorry if I'm late! I was struggling to hold the foods in my coat."

The twins were shock to see him appear out of nowhere,

"Y-YOU...YOU CAME BACK!?"

"Hm? Uh, well, yeah? Here, these are the only thing that I can fit in my coat, sorry if it isn't much."

[Name] pull out a few bread and potatoes from his coat, the both of them look at the foods with stars in their eyes. And without hesitation, the both of them ran towards him and grab the foods, eating it with satisfaction.

[Name] just stare, he smile seeing them eating.

He noticed both of them cried.

"Wha...Are you-"

"T-thank you so much..!"

"I don't know what how we will survive without you..!!"

"Thank you!!"

The twins said as they eat while crying. [Name] sweatdrop and gave them an awkward smile, he was glad to see they're happy with the foods, even if it wasn't much.

Then they did an unexpected move.

"I-I-I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST GONNA ABANDONED US!!"

"THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR!"

They both went to hug him, or rather his waist since they're very short.

"A-ah! Please don't cry!"

They both had tears in their eyes as they were hugging him, showing how they appreciate for what he have done for them.

"P-please live with us...."

"Huh?"