BIO:

Okay, for real, last new Story of the day.

Originally you were gonna try to become champion as usual, but Pokemon Ranger is a lot more unique and I'll be doing this with the other Reader inserts.

Also, this gives you an excuse to visit different regions and meet the different girls.
_______________________________________

(Y/N) (L/N):

Occupation:
Apprentice Pokemon Ranger

Likes:
Food
Battling
Saving people
Helping others
Your Pokemon

Dislikes:
People who hurt their pokemon
Failing
Know-it-alls
Being called weak
Your pokemon getting insulted

Biography:
From a young age you and your mother lived alone like most Pokemon Protagonists.

(A/N: I think it's only the Hoenn games where you actually meet your father...huh)

Unlike most protagonists however you wanted to become a Pokemon Ranger because that is a job your father had.

Your mother urged you not pursue this dream, but you thought it might give you some clues as to finding your father.

He just disappeared on the job one day.

(A/N: Yes, this is basically like Gon from Hunter X Hunter)

You wanted to know what happened to your father and so you marched on and got the job.

That is where your journey began.

Personality:
You are very aggressive, ambitious and reckless.

You won't back down from a battle and will rush headfirst into dangerous situations.

No wonder your mother was worried about you.

You do mean well however and have a good heart.

You are especially reckless and disregard your own life when it comes to saving people.

In fact aside from finding your father, helping others was another motivation for you becoming a Pokemon Ranger.

You're rather honest and don't like to lie unless you absolutely have to like say an evil team captured you and they're trying to get information out of you, that's when you lie.

Battle theme:

_______________________________________
Here it is, next will be what I have for your pokemon team so far.

Also, since you are a Pokemon Ranger I figured you'd have pokemon that would help during rescues along with your Sceptile so yeah.