Prologue

Hey everyone, this is a new story of Shadow and Amy Rose, sorry it take long, I been busy with School ,and other things, I hope you like it.
_________________________________________________

9 years ago in the past...

In space, there was a ship by a doctor named Dr. Bolt, he had two kids that he tested on as his kids then Mephiles came and try to get Dr. Bolt, Tatiana The Winged cat and Nate The Dog.

Tatiana: come on, faster.
Nate: I'm trying!
Dr. Bolt: keep running, Nate and Tatiana!

They continue running until they got to a room where they are pods, Dr. Bolt closed the doors, he took the kids to the pods, and get them in there.

Dr. Bolt: get in here, you two.
Tatiana: what about you, we don't want to go.
Dr. Bolt: I can't go, you two have to and that creature is looking for you.
Nate: why her?

Dr. Bolt looked at them with a depress face and sighed, he put his hand on Tatiana's shoulders.

Dr. Bolt: because, he saw how strong she is, I can't have him take her.
Nate: me neither, Dr.
Dr. Bolt: here, take this.

Dr. Bolt gives Tatiana a flower pouch and a butterfly belt clip, Tatiana took them and looked.

Tatiana: what is these?
Dr. Bolt: the flower pouch can let you turn super and the butterfly you can put it on your belt.
Tatiana: thanks.

Then she and Dr. Bolt shared a hug same with her brother, they let go and Tatiana put the butterfly on her belt.

Dr. Bolt: you two protect each other, don't let Mephiles get her.
Nate: I will.

Then they heard the door banged from Mephiles and Infinite.

Mephiles: open up, you can't hide in there long!

Dr. Bolt looked and went to the lever and looked at them.

Dr. Bolt: you need to go, have a good life you two.
Nate: okay.
Tatiana: k, goodbye Dr.
Dr. Bolt: goodbye, children.

Then when Mephiles got in, Dr. Bolt pulled the lever and let the kids go, then the ship blow up, Mephiles flew away.

Mephiles: we will find her.

In the pod, Tatiana put her arms and wrap her wings around him.

Nate: don't worry, sister, we will be safe together.
Tatiana: I know, thanks.

Then they hold each other and smiled, as they were still falling down.