Asking Master Kagaya (1)

(3rd person) This sunny bright day was awaiting Giyuu, as he was about to wake up from his slumber. Once awoken by the rays of sunshine in his face, he threw himself off the bed. He stumbled from getting up so quickly, making him fall face flat on the ground. This however, did not ruin his mood, he was slighty happy. Although the only thing showing his happiness was his eyes, as they revealed any sort of emotion he showed. He allowed himself to slowly get up this time, hoping for the same mistake to not happen again. In a lazy form of walking, he slowly arrived to his closet, ready to pick out the first kimono he could grab. He had to reassure himself about his whole plan, whilst getting dressed. 

After putting his kimono on, he headed to the small mirror he had in his room. He grabbed a hair tie that was laying on his table. After deciding the hair tie could be fitted in his hair lazily, he immediately started walking. Giyuu was heading towards Master Kagaya's room, once he had arrived there, he hesitantly opened the door after knocking. Kagaya was sitting amongst the clothing that laid on his bed with him. Giyuu, being the type to not quite care, decided to ignore the excessive amount of clothing there. This allowed him to relax under the eyes of Kagaya, who was curious why Giyuu was here in such a rush. After moments of silence and Giyuu getting comfortable, he decided to ask. "Master Kagaya, may Sanemi Shinazugawa share a room with me? This could allow us to bond perhaps? Maybe this could make training together, easier" Giyuu had extended the part about it making things 'easier' knowing it may not. 

Kagaya decided to allow them this time of bonding, by simply stating "That would be lovely~! You two do seem to have more than struggles against one another-" Giyuu could hear the way he said 'struggles'  knowing what Master Kagaya meant. He decided to ignore this thought of Sanemi possibly liking him in the slightest. He's always told me off, and seems to not care about me - Giyuu says to himself in thought. He decides to leave the room, knowing he got what he came for, and not wanting to be in his Masters space for any longer. 

Giyuu walks back to his room half expecting Sanemi to be in there, but he should've known that it wouldn't happen immediately. Being suprisingly tired from the small adventure he had today, he went to his bed, and decided to drift off into sleep.

The morning awakes Giyuu as the birds chirp, and the water streams are heard. He nearly jumps as he sees a figure on the other side of his room. The figure had white hair, and seemed to be sleeping. Giyuu could tell whose hair it was, almost recognizing who it was in a flash. Giyuu was shocked that Sanemi would actually agree to Masters term of agreement. Now knowing that Sanemi is bound to wake up due to Giyuu hardcore staring at the back of his head. The bed shakes excessively, scaring poor Giyuu. Sanemi yawns as he awakes, turning to stare at the man who was death glaring his back-head. This left both of them quite, as they both began to have flushed faces, constantly trying to avoid eachothers stares. Giyuu was good at ignoring people, considering the fact he always ignored the other Hashiras when they tried having a civilized conversation with him. Sanemi on the otherhand, was the one who couldnt ignore people, when people say a snarky reply to him, he wouldnt avoid answering back. This could make both of them opposites when it comes to being ignorant. This allowed Giyuu to listen to Sanemi finally give in, as he starts getting up from the cot like bed he was sitting on. Giyuu heard him walking closer, slowly feeling anxious about this whole ordeal. Sanemi then leaned in to...

CLIFF HANGER LMAO- Words- 670

i'm planning on making the smut about 2 parts long (WHEN IT'S TIME) Just know that I'm not a quick writer and this is my first time publishing one of my smut stories

Wont post till later-!