Chapter 1

Yoriichi Tsugikuni the strongest demon slayer of all time has fallen in love...

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛—————————♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

No protective kokushibo yet ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛—————————♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

One peaceful night, Yoriichi was walking around when he had suddenly encountered the Demon King and a lady, muzan kibutsuji the demon spoke up "my, who do we have here? Another weak demon slayer" yoriichi didn't say anything and unsheathe his sword, he then spoke quietly.

Time skip when muzan was on the ground looking up at yoriichi

Muzan had fallen onto the floor and yoriichi in front of him holding his red nichirin sword, muzan looked up and saw yoriichi's face up close, and a small pink dust crept up from his face, his heart had a sudden flutter and decided to change his mind of trying to kill him, once yoriichi had told the lady to run yoriichi looked back down just to see muzan no where to be seen, his eyes widen a little and turned his head, but before he could someone had already knocked him out, everything turned black for yoriichi and his eyes closed.

Yoriichi woke up with a start, and sat up from where he had rested, he looked around just to see that he was in a dimly lit room where only a candle was the only source of light, he couldn't recognize the room he had never been here 'where am I?' Was all yoriichi thought in his head, then a door opened which got yoriichi startled, a figure entered the room with a grin on his face, as the figure starts to walk closer to him yoriichi went to grab his sword from his hip, only to feel no hilt of his sword, he turned to look and saw nothing on his hip, his sword wasn't there 'how am I suppose to fight him now...?!' Yoriichi thought in his mind, he turned to look back at the figure only to see his face only inches away from his, yoriichi back away only a bit a little startled that muzan was inches away from his face, pink dust crept up on yoriichi's cheeks he can feel himself blushing but since the room was dimly lit up, the blush was unnoticeable.

"Where have you taken me you foul thing...!?" Yoriichi exclaims, muzan just looks at him with a smile and said "your in the infinity fortress" yoriichi gave him a confused look, muzan held out his hand and said "do you want me to show you around?" Yoriichi was hesitant at first but took muzan's hand, yoriichi then got up from the place where he laid and muzan started to walk to the door, he then opened it and yoriichi was a bit surprised by how many doors, walls, floors and stairs there were "now I don't want you to see the entire fortress but only some places where you can find me" yoriichi looks back at muzan and nods a little, muzan then started to show yoriichi around the fortress but only some places, once muzan was done showing yoriichi around he looked at him and said "I know you have a question, so go ahead ask me anything" yoriichi looks at him and asks "why did you take me instead of just killing me...?" Muzan looks at him taken aback at the question, he then smiles and leaned closer to yoriichi's ear, and places his hands on his shoulders and said "that's for you to find out in the future. Darling~" he said the last part seductively, which yoriichi felt his cheeks heat up more than usual, muzan then led yoriichi to his room.

Once they were there muzan spoke up and said "this us where you'll be sleeping" yoriichi looks at him, pink dust crept up his face "but this is your room...!" Yoriichi exclaims, muzan smiles and said "yes, and what's wrong with that?" Yoriichi was about to speak up but muzan interrupted him "oh, would you look at the time" muzan said looking at the big clock in his room "I have to go now, stay here and don't go anywhere" muzan says leaning closer to his face, yoriichi blushed of how close muzan's face is to his, muzan then gave yoriichi a kiss on the forehead and walked to the door, making yoriichi as red as a strawberry, before muzan walked out of the room he then said "oh, your brother is here too, don't be upset but I made him into one of my kind" and then he left, yoriichi was taken aback by what muzan said and turned around to say something to him but he was already gone, he sighed and walked towards the bed and sat down on the side, he then laid down and only drifted off to sleep with out even realising it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*End Of Chapter 1.・゜゜・