Part 1: The Kink

Part 1

Jonathan was not much of a guy. Decent jawline, average physique, but not much else. His hair was short and strawberry blonde, and his eyes of dull hazel did him no favors. He ran on a treadmill for a few minutes a day to keep in shape; not much, but enough. His girlfriend, however, was a different story. They met at the sports equipment store when he needed a new treadmill. His last one was a gift from his parents and he had no idea what to look for in a new one. She was incredibly helpful, pointed out the differences, and ultimately helped him decide. He mistook her for an employee but she laughed and said that she just knew her equipment. Then she helped him carry it to his car, and even offered to help him get it into his apartment. Her name was Josephine, and she was built like an Amazonian goddess. He asked her out on a coffee date, wanting to get to know her better and she agreed. It wasn't long until they were dating.
Tall, muscular, and beautiful, Josephine had wavy, auburn hair that reached just past her chest, and striking blue eyes that one could get lost in. When he asked why she was single, she said that she turned down most people because they either couldn't string two sentences together or were too creepy. So when all he wanted was a coffee date, she agreed, hoping that he wouldn't turn out like the rest.

--

A few weeks into their relationship, Josephine noticed the empty spare room in Jonathan's two bedroom apartment."Hey Jo," she called.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"What were your plans for this room?" she asked, curious that an entire room wasn't being used.

"Oh, uh, I was planning to use it to indulge in.... um...." he faltered.

She smirked and teased, "What, collecting? Office work? Oh, I know! Secret baking room?"

"No, for my kink. But I couldn't work up the courage to contact the community about it."

"It has a community? In the city?"

"Yeah, they're pretty active. But since I don't exactly have the courage, I've never reached out to officially join."

"Well? Would you like to share with the class?" she pressed. He paused for a moment, colour flooding into his cheeks. "Is it really that embarrassing?"

"No, just niche. It's... sexfighting. Basically two people fighting and fucking at the same time. Equal parts erotic and violent," he explained.

"Huh. I didn't realise you'd be into that."

"Yeah, but I'm not asking you to do it or anything. It's not your kink, it's mine. I don't expect you to do anything just because I like it."

"Awww, you're so sweet," she said, booping his nose with her finger. She looked around the empty room one last time, and a small smirk formed on her face as she walked out.

--

Two weeks had passed since the kink talk, and Josephine suggested turning the spare room into a home gym. Jonathan agreed, reasoning that he could run on his treadmill while she worked out with her various equipment. They were working on moving her equipment from her apartment into his, when Jonathan realised that this was her subtle way of wanting to move in with him. The hours flew by while they talked, and as they were moving the last of her equipment into the spare room, she broke the silence.
"I'm taking you somewhere special tomorrow night, as thanks for helping move all this. You still don't mind?" she said to him.

"If this is a sign that you want to move in with me, then no, I don't mind," he responded, mind quietly racing.

After they finished the food they had made together, Josephine went for her evening workout in her new private gym while Jonathan just scrolled on his phone. After an hour, she suggested turning in for an early night. As he lay beside her, he couldn't stop thinking about her surprise. The more he thought about it, the more he was sure. Excitement gripped at his heart, and he grinned as he went to sleep.
--
It was the night of the surprise and Josephine was getting ready to leave. He noticed her hair was tied up and she only had on her long coat and slip on shoes. Curious, he followed her to her car and got in the passenger side. Josephine was listening to her workout playlist and humming along. When they stopped and got out, Jonathan realised where they were, a place he'd only seen through the videos he had watched.
"Are you sure you want to do this? Even if you do, it could just be a you and me thing."
"I promised myself I would try it for you," she told him. "Besides, I'm curious enough myself to try it once." Excitement filled his heart as they walked into the apartment of Daliah the Damsel, one of the sexfighting community's wrestlers.

"You must be Josephine and Jonathan. Please, step inside, and I'll be right with you," Daliah said. As they stepped into Daliah's apartment, Josephine removed her shoes, and unbuttoned her coat, but didn't remove it yet. The small opening teased Jonathan with a view of the small panties she wore and flashes of her toned body. Josephine caught Jonathan also staring at the mostly naked Daliah, a woman with dark skin, heavy frame, and large curves. Josephine fully removed her coat, revealing only the bikini bottom that barely covered her pussy,