touch.

A/N: please keep in mind that English is not my first language so if you see any gramatical mistakes let me know and I'll fix them. enjoy the story.

It was hard to say how long Lisbeth Andor had actually been a member of Razor Crest crew. She once was Madalorian's bounty; the client never told him why he wanted the girl, Mando didn't bother asking either. It was against his rules.

He found her on Naboo. She didn't even flinch when he appeared at her door, as if she knew perfectly well that in the end he would come for her. When the man showed her the hologram with her photo on it along with the bounty on her head, she just smiled sadly and held her hands out in front of her, ready to get arrested. She gave up; she didn't fight with him nor said a word. All she did was what he told her to do. And this shocked him to his very core. Why, for the God's sake, didn't she even try to resist him? So he asked about it when they were already on his ship in cockpit while showing her where she can sit.

"Well, you're a Mandalorian after all" She said carefully, following his movements as he was taking his seat at the controls. "And I can't even shoot well. So if the gossips and stories are true, I don't stand the slightest chance fighting with you".

She had a nice voice. Gentle. If she was reading a book out loud, Din would listen to her, just for her voice and this alone, forgetting about the whole galaxy. She didn't sound like she was talking to a man who soon will hand her over to... he couldn't tell to whom. She was talking without a hint of fear or disgust. Like under all this armor was someone who's just doing their job.

"Everyone is trying to get their freedom back" He answered quietly. He wasn't looking at her, he was busy getting the ship onto the air. Lisbeth thought he would add something, anything, but all she met was silence. With her hands still in handcuffs she tucked a strand of dark hair behind her ear and sighted.

 "Usually when you want to get it back, you still have something to fight for".

~*~

Din Djarrin handed the girl to the client on some small, unimportant planet; he didn't even bother to remember its name. Not that he would ever come back here anyway.

He got a great reward, more than it was settled, because the client was in a rather good humor. It didn't even cross Mandalorian's mind to complain about it.

Before he left, he dared to glance at the girl for the last time. She was tall, almost as tall as he was. Dark hair covered her face like a curtain, and he just now realized how long they were. Lisbeth turned her head towards him meeting his eyes, which were protected by beskar helm, with hers dark like a night sky. For a little while he felt like the girl could see right through the black visor, straight into his eyes. She blinked and again turned her head, looking away from him, and the tearing feeling left him immediately.

But for that he felt... sorry. For the first time in his life. He felt sorry for her, and he didn't even know who she was. That girl was his mission, and he completed it so now he should go and forget about all of it. Then why his disobedient insides twisted with nerves? What will happen to her? Had he brought her here for certain death? He couldn't stop thinking about it even when he was wandering through a small village buying some food on his way to his ship. Maybe he was just tired? Or sick? He shook his head while he was getting on the ship. He closed the hatch behind him and, just in case, he decided to get some sleep before the flight.

~*~

He was standing in a clearing. And maybe it was a forest? No, it definitely was a clearing. The grass was tall there, it almost reached to his waist. Wildflowers grew everywhere; delicate violets and yellows mingled with each other in a jungle of green.