viceversa | 18+

warnings: mentions of violence, 'abduction', blindfolded/chained reader, manipulation, toxic relationship, smut (pretty mild compared to my old stuff.)

A/N: It's a pretty mild smut piece for being me, but I enjoyed writing it and I decided to just let it flow freely without thinking too much, which is what I enjoyed about writing stuff in the first place. xo

---

... Your head moves from side to side, not quite sure where his voice is coming from. It's like an echo, bouncing from left to right with each little word until it feels like his soft giggles are closing in on you from every direction.

It makes your heart beat so vigorously that you're surprised it didn't resound in the room as well.

A shaky breath is taken from your lungs when you hear the light thud of what sounds like boots. Slow, paced and controlled, his steps are anything but rushed.

It felt like minutes, where in reality, it must've been mere seconds. For some reason, you felt grateful that your eyes were covered. Not knowing what comes next is terrifying... But not as terrifying as it would've been if you could see if he was holding anything to kill you with.

"I'm not going to kill you." He says it with amusement lacing the tone of his voice. You yank the chains on your wrists, gritting your teeth at the weight of them.

"Take these off.." You manage to squeak out the words. You rattle the chains again, feeling a small bit of adrenaline giving you enough strength to be rough. But to no avail, there is no way you could get these off without a key, "Let me go! Who are you?! Why am I here?!"

The man rests a palm over his chest, taking a deep breath as he watches you. Down, he tilts his chin to get a good look at you on the floor, tugging at the restrictive tools he'd so carefully put on you.

"Oh sweetheart, if you keep struggling like that, I might just lose control."

He sounds excited about it, there is no doubt in your head. A part of you felt familiarity the more he spoke. Had you met him before?

"T-tell me your name."

"My name?" He pokes his tongue out to give his chapped lips a quick, moisturizing swipe. Watching you from this angle is beginning to put his hormones in a twist.

He steps closer, then crouches in front of your sitting form. His breath is so close that his exhales become your inhales, causing you to gasp.

"You should know my name," He hums, reaching out to tug down the blindfold, letting it hang loosely around your neck instead, "Or have you forgotten me already?"

Your eyes slowly open, squinting until your vision adjusts to the sudden brightness of the room. The silhouette in front of you is blurry, with dark curls loosely bouncing with each little tilt to the sides that the man does as he patiently waits for you to recognize him.

When you do, you jump in place, retaliating until you're stopped by the wall pressing against your back. Chains clank and rattle with the sudden movements.

"J-Jung..." Jungkook. It's Jungkook. Your heart hammers so loudly it feels like your chest will burst. This man had been bothering you for months prior, practically stalking you since you'd ghosted him. A few dates, a few sweet moments, and many hookups... He had taken all of it seriously, as if you were meant to be forever. You didn't want it-- and he refused to accept that.

You'd thought he'd moved on, as there had been nothing but silence for a while. But apparently, he hadn't. Instead, he had you chained up god knows where.