{s2, p3}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, Florida Third Person PovAugust {22}

Tampa, Florida
Third Person Pov
August
{22}

"Did you like the movie"? Kaydence asked Kyrie, They both were off today and were staying in the house for the most part just to rest and be under one another.

They had just finished watching the new spider man movie, "yeah I liked it". He told her, "we definitely gotta go to the movies to see the next one". He added as she smiled standing to her feet and stretching.

"Oh definitely". She told him watching him stand to his feet as well, although she had a little height on her she still looked very small compared to him.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and placed a few kisses on him lip. "you okay"? He asked her. He had a habit of checking to make sure she was okay everyday to make sure he wasn't doing anything wrong and that she wasn't going through anything by herself.

"yeah, I'm okay baby. you fine"? She questioned him as she stared at him just admiring her boyfriend like she would do any other time.

"I'm alright. long as I'm with you". He chuckled, Kaydence kind of knew it was things he wasn't gone be completely healed from but she can do her best to keep him as happy as possible.

"Come with me". He told her grabbing her hands and her keys and she pouted, "but you said we were staying in, ion wanna go out". She complained. "It's a good cause tho baby I swear, you don't even have to get out. just sit and ride". He told her smiling and Kaydence returned a smile and followed behind him.

"why do you have my keys though"? She asked confused, "Kaydence quit asking me shit and come on girl". He chuckled as she glared at him but followed him out.

They walked out hand and hand as Kyrie opened the passenger door for Kaydence and jogged to the other side getting in the car.

He got in and instantly heard one of the songs that they had recently added to their playlist. They also decided on keeping the music they had when they were in college just to here the old jams.

After a few songs passed Kaydence looked at Kyrie confused, "why are we at a car vacuum place"? She asked him as Kyrie opened his door.

"cause my father told me Ian no real man if ion clean and wash my lady car out at least every other week". He told her as she smiled.

"well let me help you at least baby". She told him taking her seatbelt off, "nah I got it". He instantly said.

"But- nah yo job is to sit in the passenger and look pretty". He gave her a smile before closing the car door before she could say anything.

"wait can you get me some change"? He asked her laughing as she shook her head and grabbed the money.

She got out the car and he watched her intensely as she walked further and further away from him, "baby"! He called out making her turn around and mug him.