The plot Plan

Hi i came to a decision that this story will be discontinued.

But I'm not gonna unpublished it since y'know memories

That's why im deeply sorry about it. I keep you waiting for nothing

But i hope you still support me on my new book:)

I'm very sorry and i am really thankful on all of you<33

Especially to those that became my friends in discord and comment section, love y'all

Anddd

Im gonna spill the plot

Shout out to -yourago

And Nam-ra never got bitten.

And about Bong-cha and Yeon-joon (i totally forgot about them)

Gwi-nam never became a villain so Yeon-joon replace him

Eun-ji never got to go on the evacuation center, she stays with y/n.

Bong-cha is Y/n half sister( y/n mother cheated once and the result is her)
Bong-cha knows it but y/n doesn't that's why bong-cha hates y/n

In the end she dies,
Bong-cha told her when they are at the principal office (Y/n replace Cheong-san on the run thingy and that's when Gwi-nam met Y/n and goes with her).
Bong-cha died when she tried to stop Yeon-joon from killing her Half-sister so Yeon-joon pushed her off trough the shelf.

Yeon-joon became a hambie.

At the rooftop, It got revealed that Y/n is the daughter of the commander of the military (which is no one knows about)

They forcefully tried to take y/n with them but y/n point a freaking gun at them to let her stay with the group

On the rain( where Cheong-san mom dies) y/n replace Cheong-san's situation.
Y/n mom is there and carrying a lunch bag for her(which she left).
Y/n mother's is alive all this tim and the one who died at the Earth quake is her grandmother.
Y/n have a kind of disease that her brain tricked her. Her grandmother is death all this time but y/n thought she is because she really love her grandmother.

That's where y/n mother changed, she tried to be the best mother for y/n but her appearance never got acknowledge by y/n (cause she really thought that she's dead)

At the Joon-yeong arc
Y/n once again replace him, she sacrifices instead of Joon-yeong as they all though she's dead

She came back at the construction site and save the group and Yeon-joon is now dead and Cheong-san never dies.

She accompany them until they came on the city and saved wu-jin.
But leave in replace of Nam-ra

She is part of the cure but because she got bitten. Since the virus is too much (because it's plenty of freaking teeth that bite her) her blood didn't able to handle it but it leaves her as Immune

If you're wondering why Y/n is the cure, long time ago. She and her brother is injected with some unknown shot. Their father thought it's only a normal shot but the scientists didn't tell them and they're the only one who got injected since it's a test.

At the end of the story her brother will be the Cure and revealed his existence.

So that's all:))

Such a shame can't continue it anymore.

Love y'all and thank you very much for the support.

Always take care<33