Chapter One

No One's Pov

''He's a kid. I know it was wrong murdering them but he was defending himself he's a kid. Thirteen for god's sake he shouldn't be in there! '' Burning shouted at the Chief of police. ''We cannot let him out until further notice from higher authorities. Were not talking about a mistake shooting the bullet was directly in their stomach the kid might be more dangerous than we know. We will keep up with the investigations.'' The Chief replied.

''Until further notice?! What he's been here for three years and nothing happened, do they even know he exists?'' She said crossing her arms, she had a point.

''Listen, he looks young yes but do you know how many fights he's been in those three years? Been in-''

''So you're not keeping him safe? More of making him suffer with those prisoners who are legally adults are you serious?! He should have his own cells away from them or I'll make you lose your job. And this is not just from me but from multiple other heroes as well.'' Burnin said seriously.

.

Burnin stroked Y/N hair and said, "You're getting freed on parole tomorrow." His head was on her lap, his eyes were closed, and she was resting against the bed head; to him, she seemed like a mother. After all, she was the only person who truly provided him with the emotional support he lacked; despite being a well-known hero, she made time for him and played games with him for the most of his time in this cell.

He sat up and yelled, "What what?!" as his eyes widened in confusion. He was trying to determine whether she was serious or not. "Yeah, I know, amazing, isn't it? It's time to show your improvement, kiddo," she chuckled. He didn't feel like remembering the past, but he felt relieved to be able to see how the outside is. He was anxious, though, because he was going to be released from jail and worried that people could still judge him or treat him poorly. But at the same time his mind consisted of fuck those people I don't care.

He muttered, looking down at his hands, "I'm not ready gosh I'll fucking pass out." Hey, what was it I used to say? You're a good boy, and one day you'll be free, so there you are. Obviously, you'll be residing with someone.'' She attempted to get him to calm down, but he cut her off.

 'What do you mean sticking with someone?' he asked. I'd like to stay here with you! Why can't I stay with you?" he asked, his voice filled with sadness.

Beautiful E/C eyes that Y/N had turned both guards and convicts away—in good and bad ways. He always enjoyed styling or dyeing his well-kept H/c haircut, so Burnin made sure to get those things for him with permission. He wasn't going to get away with a hairbrush and a hair dye bottle, for crying out loud.

''Because.. You'll be on parole, and as I'm not currently your legal guardian, you must remain with the corporate hero. Luckily for you, though, he is a friend of mine.'' He nodded while sighing as she explained while patting his shoulder.

''And he told me he spent a while decorating your room to make you feel comfortable so you better like it he's not always that way. Maybe annoyed or welcoming about you don't know still.''

Okay, I'll try it because I don't want to stay here,'' She had to go a little later because it was already night. ''I'll pick you up tomorrow, all right? I love you, kid.'' She waved goodbye while beaming as she walked away. 'I AM TWENTY!' He shouted, "Love you too, mum.," but used a quiet voice for the final phrase.

And you might be thinking he's having shitty time in this place but not really, he has a comfortable bed, closet and a desk with some sketch books he drew in. It was a hobby of his, he got up and started packing up the important things since who knows he might come back here.