[One]

_____________

{Third P.O.V}

Tw:
Cussing

Silence

The white haired and black haired duo sat in silence. A suffocating tension flowed through out the air as the both of them ate their dinner. Both not acknowledging each others existence. "Soo......" Giyu felt uncomfortable for the most part. Shinazugawa invited him for a bite to eat. Well it was more of a command than an invite.

Giyu just thought it was some ass excuse to speak to to him in private. Did he want to talk about their secret relationship. Breakup maybe. "Soo?" Shinazugawa raised his non existent eyebrow. "Well usually we don't get this....opportunity a lot." Giyu shifted in his seat uncomfortably. "What opportunity?"

"To be intimate. I mean the sex is amazing but you could try to be more.... loving?" That came out as a question more the a whatever point he was trying to make. "Well I apologize for not being all soft and mushy with you but I have more things to deal with." He said getting up out of his seat carrying his dirty dish as he made his way to his kitchen.

"Like?" Giyu followed him. This caught Shinazugawa of guard. Giyu talked back to him? No way Giyu was to much of a little bitch to do such a thing. "Well if you need to know, I have mission I have in the morning. So I've eaten and now all I need is my three S's." Shinazugawa started to walk towards the slightly shorter but barely noticeable male. He leaned down towards his ears.

"A shower, sleep." He started to trail kissed down Giyu's neck. "And sex." Giyu's hands made there way towards Shinazugawa's chest. "No." Giyu pushed Shinazugawa back. Away from him. "I'm sure you could find another slut for that last S since I'm not as important as your mission or your three S's."

Giyu stormed out of the kitchen towards the Wind Estates exit. As he made it closer towards the door he reached for his sheathed sword leaned in a corner. But a force stopped. Shinazugawa had an iron grip on his ponytail. With a tremendous amount of force Giyu's back slammed into the wooden walls. Giyu swore he heard a snap but considering he could still stand he assumed it was the wall.

"You dare?" Shinazugawa sent him a death stare. For all these months they've dated, for all the years Giyu has known Shinazugawa he was scared of him..... He obviously knew Shinazugawa was stronger and overall a better Hashira but in this moment Giyu remembered.

He was a Hashira to. Not only that he was one of the best water users in fifty years. He had the best defence out of all eight of the other Hashira. He was the creator of the eleventh form. He was a FUCKING BADASS.

Standing his ground he rushed at Shinazugawa at full speed. Mustering all the strength the he had in that moment he picked Shinazugawa up slamming his body into the now completely destroyed wooded table.

[Giyu P.O.V]

I'm not gonna leave this fight without a few scratches but I've made my choice. I've lost so many people and now I'm not gonna let love destroy especially not the fake crap Shinazugawa was feeding me.

As I slammed him into the table it collapsed because of the very force. I backed up getting ready to defend myself against the monster that is Shinazugawa. He started to get up with a bewildered look on his face trying to process what the fuck just happened just now. He gave me a deadly look throwing a punch.

But I ducked down,with incredible speed I struck him in the face twice as he caught the last one with one arm. He held my right wrist with one hand and started to slowly twist it. Pain shot through my body as I started to lean in the direction he twisted my hand in. Catching him off guard I kicked him in the face with extreme speed.

His grip remained on my wrist but it loosened. Thankfully I was able to remove myself out of his grip backing up to a corner. "Your gonna have to stop underestimating me." I smirked. "Well you wouldn't want that or you'd get hurt ba-." He was cut of when I hit him in the jaw with my sheathed sword.

That surprised look he makes,makes me feel empowered. He spat blood as he charged towards me. I moved to the side but he grabbed the end of my swords sheath. We were now playing tug of war withy sheathed sword as I pulled on the sword. I kicked him in the stomach finally separating the both of use.

I now held my unsheathed sword as he held the sword holder. I looked down at the sword in my hand as I returned my attention towards him he was already in front of me. A powerful hit came in contact with my jaw sending me across the room. The copper taste lingered on my tongue as I glared daggers at him.

"Aww didn't you want me to stop holding back. You see now?." He said dropping his defense. "Your weak so know your place." he started to walk away. Oh he thought this fight was over he was dead wrong. Turning my sword towards the flat side I rushed towards him slamming the sword on his head. The metal material shattered like glass as he lost his footing dropping to the ground.

"How does that feel you son of a bitch?" I spat out the blood that lingered in my mouth.

[Sanemi P.O.V]

I felt a throbbing pain in my head as I fell to the ground. My blood dripped on the ground. I was... furious. "How does that feel you son of a bitch?" Giyu asked spiting out blood. He stood  above with a dangerous glared. But I wasn't intimidated, I grabbed his ankle and pulled it as he slipped to the ground hitting his head in the process. He quickly pulled back his free leg kicking me square in my face. My nose took most of the damage tho.

"You little." I climbed on top of him as my hands gripped his neck. He started gasping for air thrashing around. "F.......fuck you!!!" He headbutted me. Causing me to get off. We both scrambled to our feets as we glared at each other. It wasn't short before we started to throw punches.

________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this. And if your wondering why they were so weak they weren't using and breathing so yeah.