It's just a one night stand

I pulled her into my bedroom and sat her on the edge of the bed. She was sexy out of this world with a small waist, thick thighs and pretty small face structured. She smiled at me as I pulled her dress over her head and laid her down.

I kissed her lips softly going down her body to her collarbone then to her breast as she moaned and wiggled around.

"Wait...." She moved from under my body and laid up

"I got you baby I promise I'll take care of you. "

I lied smiling at her with no teeth as I pulled her into me. I pulled my shirt off showing my pack. Pushing her against the wall of the bed as she clasped her hands on to my back. I moved her back up and kissed her thighs pulling her blue bow panties off of her with one swoop.

I marveled at her fuzzed lips and pink clit that already was dripping a bit. I teased her clit by flicking my tongue on it a few times before suckling on it. She moaned softly pulling and tugging on my hair.

"J...Jamar. "

I hit every every spot on her. I could tell she was still fresh to sex by the way she breathed and moaned. I played with her a few minutes then pulled my pants and boxers off. She smiled pulling herself up to look at what I had. I could tell she was impressed by the length. She laid back down as I slowly thrusted myself into her as gently as I could. She gasped out for air as I sped up hitting the base a as hard as I could. I could see her arching her back.

"Who's daddy?" I teased opening her walls and legs up.

"You....you..." She moaned out.

"Yeah baby, what's my name?" I kept at it.

"J...J...JJ."

She was so close to her climax I could feel her her tighten  around me and she pierced her nails into my hair and back.
I caressed her face and before I knew it she was cumming everywhere on the sheets. She breathed heavily smiling through every breathe she took.

----the next morning----
The next morning we woke almost at the same time and she smiled at me.

"Good morning baby."

"Hi beautiful...excuse me I need to go to freshen up. While I'm gone why don't you show yourself out." Her smile faded and her cheeks turned red.

"What do you mean?" She got out of the bed and pulled her dress back on.

"You didn't think this was anything other than a one night stand did you?"

"You son of a ..."

"Oh cmon we met in a bar at three in the morning Baby so before you say anything stupid why don't you think about that."

She pulled on her panties and ran out of the room.
"Bye beautiful."

She meant nothing to me just another one night stand. That's what every woman was... Just sex.