We'll Bring You Home, Kookie.

"You can't just take him from us!" Jimin screamed at BigHit's CEO, Woohun.

"He's been our maknae for years! I agree with Jimin you can't just move him to a different group!" Jin cried. The members were in a conference room that Woohun had called a meeting in. He wanted to discuss with them that he'd made the decision to take Jungkook out of BTS and move him to be the maknae of a new group about to debut called Spice.

Jungkook had tried protesting but was so worked up at this point that he was just sitting at the table crying letting his hyungs fight for him. He felt like he was trapped in a nightmare he couldn't wake up from. He didn't want to leave BTS. He didn't want to leave his hyungs. He didn't want to be thrown in some random new group. He didn't want any of it. To make it worse, the dorm they lived in was contracted through their agency, meaning if Jungkook was being moved to a new group, he'd also need to move in with that group to that dorm instead. He especially didn't want that. He felt like a child being taken from his family without his consent and it was tearing him apart.

"I can take him, I will take him, and I did take him," Woohun told the others.

"No you can't!" Taehyung cried, "Even if you wanted to, he's still contracted with us!"

"About that," Woohun held up a piece of paper and ripped it in half, "Contract is over."

"No!" Jungkook shot up in his seat and screamed, "I don't want to go! You can't do this!"

Namjoon was sitting next to him rubbing his back to try and comfort him. "You can't just rip up his contract!" Namjoon yelled at Woohun.

"I already did," Woohun said. "He's moving to the new group and that is final! I don't care if you don't like it, it's what needs to happen for marketing purposes! I need this new group to be successful and I need Jungkook with them to do that. End of discussion! I already have staff members at your dorm moving your stuff into your new one."

"What?!" All the members screamed in unison.

"You can't take my stuff!" Jungkook cried.

" I didn't take it. It's simply being moved to your new home. In fact I have someone from management coming to escort you to your new dorm any minute now," Woohun informed them. Jungkook started uncontrollably sobbing.

"You can't do this!" Hobi cried, "He's our family! You can't just take him from us and move him to someone else! This isn't about music or anyone's image! This is our baby brother!"

Everyone was crying at this point. Woohun didn't care what anyone had to say. His mind was made up. Jungkook was switching groups and moving out. Two staff members came in and told Jungkook they were there to drive him to his new home. His hyungs held on to him and said no. Jungkook also told them no. "I'm not going."

The two staff members came over and pulled him out of his hyungs arms and started dragging him away. He tried fighting them and started screaming for his hyungs and they followed behind trying to pry him free from the staff, but it was no use. Woohun started threatening to completely fire Jungkook from the label if he wasn't going to cooperate. As much as he hated the situation, he didn't want to be fired from his job either so he started to cooperate. He got in the car with the staff as he sobbed. His hyungs were right at the car door, "We'll figure something out okay?" Yoongi said reassuringly. Jungkook just nodded and wiped his tears as the car drove off.

When Jungkook got to his new dorm, he was greeted by the people who would be his new bandmates. They were all physically quite larger than him, and he already knew he was the youngest because he was told he was going to be the maknae of a new group. There were three of them and they introduced themselves as Hun, Seok, and Wojin. Jungkook didn't want to be rude but he really wasn't in the mood to meet these new people so he stayed pretty quiet as they gave him a tour and showed him where his room was. He realized Woohun was being completely serious, people really had come and moved all of his stuff into this new space without anyone even knowing. Jungkook didn't understand how everything had happened so quickly. It made him feel sick. Not even an hour ago he was running around chasing his hyungs in their dance studio and now here he was without them, in a new home, in a new group.