platform 9 3/4

it was September 1,and I was Anoxius. I had my all personal items I needed the the whole school year!  my excitement was immeasurable, and I was practically Dancing and jumping every second.

Windcatcher was in happy about it, and made a few angry clicks at me as she shook on my shoulder.

next thing I knew I was there, on a muggle train station, in a middle of two pillars, one said platform 9 and the other said platform 10.

i got told to head to platform 9 3/4, but I couldn't find it anywhere, But my parents were too busy talking to notice my trouble.

suddenly I was a group of people coming our way, they all had Bright red hair that stood out, I stood in confusion, what did they want?  "ah Mr. and Mrs. Grindelwald! long time no see" A Woman Exclaimed happily, Hugging both of my parents with each arm, She glanced down at me and Smiled "This should be Y/n, she's too pretty for her age!"  I bashfully hid my face, Not denying the compliment, but also not accepting it. she smiled gently at my actions and looked at my owl who was on her usual spot on my shoulder.

"that's a mighty fine bird you have, little one"The woman Giggled softly, as she turned and pushed a boy who looked about my age in front of me.

"hello there, my name is Ronald but you can call me Ron."he smiled, His freckles complimenting his Smile
. He had Bright, Youthful eyes.

"Hi,I'm Y/n" I said politely 

he was pulled aside of two pairs of hands, When I saw two identical faces. They grinned and grabbed my hand kissing the knukles of my hand gently, causing me to instantly blush.

  "pardon our little brother here" one of them said  "he's not pretty good with ladies, suck as yourself"another finished for his brother. 

" my name is fred." "and my name is George." 

"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪" they both said at the same time. giving me a small and innocent, flirtatious winks.  

"N-nice to meet you too" I stuttered, Flustered by the suddent attention. "but how do I tell u apart? you seem like the exact same copies" I mumbled to myself.  

suddenly they were both hit on the head by a lady who I believe is their mother."oh you two, Show some respect to the girl, Shamelessly....Flirting like that.." she scolded  I looked around a bit, but then spotted a familiar face from before.

I ran up and hugged the kid, nearly tackling him."harry! sorry for greeting you like that", but I've been so excited!"I say, Grinning  "no, it's fine y/n"he said witch I nodded my head,  "so, where's platform  9 3/4? I can't find it anywhere"  "it looks like we have to go through that pillar over there." I Explained, while grabbing my own cart full of things.

I glanced at the boy, who seemed unsure "I'll go first okay?"  Noddin silently , I knew he felt better.i called over my parents and we all rushed into the pillar together, right before we hit the wall I closed my eyes. I felt a cold breeze,then it stopped as soon as it came.   I opened my eyes and blinked, my eyes adjust the light, once I saw the sight before me, my jaw dropped in awe, i was currently crowded platform that had the name platform 9 3/4.   

I smiled to myself and hugged my Parents saying goodbye to them walking inside the Train with harry and Ron looking for a compartment for three of us, she seen someone in a compartment and asks her "hi can we sit here"i asked, The girl replied "yeah of course" she said nicely, we sat down "I'm Y/n and that's Harry and Ron" I said pointing at the boys, I'm Hermione, it's nice to meet you guys" The girl said.

~674 words.