Cover and a lot of powers + playlist

Words: 2570

Cover

made by me

made by me

i had a wheel to choose the prosthetic limbs so dont come after me if it's something you dont like, might change it if i dont like it

Long powers after this

Avain
These peaceful creatures can be seen gliding from one place to another.

Featherweight — You fall as gently to the ground as a feather would, unless you want to.
Tailwind — You are a little bit quicker on foot than others.
Fresh Air — When sleeping, your bed needs to be at an altitude of at least 86 meters, so you can breathe fresh air.
Vegetarian — You can't digest any meat.

Steady feet — You were used to roller Coster's that you can stand on them or fast-moving things no matter what

OWNER: Y/n

Name: Y/n l/n:

favorite color: f/c

Favorite song: f/s:

age: 19

sex: male

height: 5'11

hair color and length: h/c h/l

skin tone: olive

sexuality: bisexual

little back story: very quiet but loving once known,  otherwise he's cold, y/n is seen spaced out at times and only talking when its needed, Y/n is found always wearing a gas mask, in f/c, he keeps saying 'It's the only thing from his family', and that's true, though Brianna and Rhys knows what happened to each other's family (He's also found wearing a small bag for a small stick,a notebook and a pen, very skilled in the 'small' stick and a bow and arrow <this is important>)

prosthetic limb: both legs

THIS IS IMPOTRANT FOR YOUR CHARATERS WINGS AND ORIGIN; okay you the galra took all your, Angels and Rhys's feathers so you guys dont fly away but when the avain turns 18 they are now known as Elytrains, but you are still an avain for no feathers so is Rhys.

Elytrain

Often flying around in the winds, Elytrians are uncomfortable when they don't have enough space above their head.

Winged — they have Elytra wings without needing to equip any.
Gift of the Winds — Every 60 seconds, they are able to launch about 20-60 meters into the air.
Aerial Combatant — they deal substantially more damage while in the air.

Weaknesses

Need for Mobility — they cannot wear any heavy armor (armor with protection values higher than chainmail).
Claustrophobia — Being somewhere with a low ceiling for too long will weaken them and make them slower.
Brittle Bones — they take more damage from falling and flying into blocks.