𝘕𝘈𝘜𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘠 𝘉𝘖𝘠 !

"If you don't play naughty boy, the grabber can't beat you

"If you don't play naughty boy, the grabber can't beat you." Griffin explained. "And if he can't beat you, he can't move onto the next part."

"And the next part of naughty boy... is his favorite part"

Wendy stayed quiet at his words, her mind already overthinking every little option to what the grabbers favorite part could be.

"What's the next part?" Finney questioned, only to receive a laugh from Griffin.

"You. Don't. Have. Much. Time." Griffin sternly said.

"You said that." Finney replied, growing annoyed by the younger boy.

"He's not been sleeping." Griffin said

"You said that too" Finney mumbled pacing around the room while Wendy just watched.

"Yea, well, he is now. He passed out in his chair. Waiting for you to play" Griffin said.

"What good does that do me?" Finney asked before realizing something "wait- the door is still unlocked."

"The door is still unlocked.."

Finney stayed quiet, hesitating on what to do next. "Do I just.. go?" He asked Griffin.

"There's a combination lock on the inside of the storm door." Griffin stated

"Your bike lock?" Finney asked, a feeling of nervousness quickly entering his stomache.

"Yea he took it. When he took me"

"What's your combination lock!?" Finney asked growing impatient slowly.

"I don't remember."

"Griffin!" Finney snapped, now that Finney knew he had a chance to leave he wasn't going to mess it up. For him nor Wendy.

"I remember being afraid I'd forget it...That's why I wrote it down."

Finney's ears perked up at that, immediately asking Griffin for where he wrote it down.

"I carved it with a bottle cap on the wall."

"Which wall? Which wall?!" Finney shouted out, growing angry by Griffins slowness.

"The one on your right, about shoulder length when you're sitting down." Griffin finally said.

Finney quickly grabbed Wendy's attention, who was just listening to the two boys conversation not wanting to interrupt.

"Wendy- look for numbers on the right wall. Sit down and look" Finney rapidly said causing Wendy to clumsily get up.

She didn't understand much at that point but she followed Finney's orders, "Wait here!" Finney interrupted her actions, passing his pen to her for light.

Wendy gladly accepted it, rushing to sit near the right wall so she could look for the numbers.

"Here!" Wendy said after a minute of looking, shining her flashlight at a line of numbers.

"2-3-3-1-7" she turned back to face Finney, watching as he repeated the number to Griffin.

"If you say so." Griffin said nonchalantly.

"But is it 23-31-7?" Finney asked as he began to say all the possible combinations.
While Wendy walked over to his side, leaning so she could hear what they were talking about.

"I can't remember." Griffin said causing Wendy to groan out in annoyance.

"Griffin!" Finney snapped.

"I can't remember...you'll have to try them all" Griffin continued, "and you'll have to be very quiet about it."

ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠⁱᶜ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ ᵗᵒ @ᵐʸᵒⁱʳᵛ ! ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵗᵉᵃˡ