CH1:- THE NEW GIRL

(Shin Hwa High, the best high school in Busan. It is famous for the facilities, studies and responsible  teachers, students. But the thing they are more famous at is their huge PROM NIGHTS.... everyone looks gorgeous on their own, that evening is full of lights, music, food and ROMANCE.....)

?- (sigh) Finally here. Well this high school looks good though... hope is better from the past few high school I got into. (talks to her self) Buckle up KIM MI-SOO it's time for you to adjust and do something in which you are worst at...  make some friends, so that at least you don't have to eat your lunch alone.

(By saying this she entered the high school. She was KIM MI-SOO, a beautiful girl in her 17. She had black long hair, black eyes with beautiful eyelashes, a cute lil nose and rose plump lips. All these were enough for a girl to be called beautiful by the world but here it's not the case and the reason was her dressing sense. She was wearing a pink over sized t-shirt which was hiding her hourglass figure and pale white skin, with grey joggers, sport shoes, black specs and black mask. She was wearing the specs and glasses just because she was not confident with her looks.)

(INSIDE THE HIGH SCHOOL)

?? - Yahh, GO AH-RA.

GO AH-RA- What. 

?? - Do you know there is a new girl in our high school..... and the exciting part is she is in our class..... I hears she is a nerd. 

GO AH-RA - JUNG LIA, for god sake focus on your own stuff don't take part in foolish things and become a gossip box. UNDERSTOOD. 

JUNG LIA- BUT... (pouts) I wanna see her, like what does she look like..... will she be pretty.... or an average like us...... or a BULLY LIKE MY SISTER. (annoyed face)

?? - KIM MI-YU... COME HERE YOU LIL B!TCH.

GO AH-RA - TOOK NAME  THE DEVIL AND THE DEVIL APPEARES... 

KIM MI-YU - I am sorry LI-AH.... I didn't wanted to tell that to SIR YOON but.... 

JUNG LI-AH - I don't know about ifs and buts.... All I know is you were the one to complain sir and I GOT SCOLDED BEACUSE OF YOU... (slap)

KIM MI-YU - I am sorry (cry) please forgive me... (cry)...

JUNG LI-AH - forgive huh.... tch tch tch..... you deserve a slap... not forgivness... 

( JUNG LI-AH aka the school bully.... this was now sort of every days drama.... KIM MI-YU was again going to be slapped... WHEN) 

??? -  What is going on there...? 

( Everyone turned to the direction of the voice... and found the homeroom teacher of class A-2.. YOON SAE-HYUN)

JUNG LI-AH -  Ahhh! sir..... I..... I was asking MI-YU abou-......

YOON SAE-HYUN - Oh I didn't knew we can ask by SLAPPING someone..... 

JUNG LI-AH - I-... 

YOON SAE-AH - Shut up.... LI-AH.... !! (sigh)... You guys are so unpredictable.... I am so upset as a home room teacher with this behaviour... Especially yours LI-AH... (sigh) Now move back to your classes.... this everyday scene is over..... 

(YOON SAE-HYUN left and behind him LI-AH rolls her eyes and glares MI-YU... after that she moved back to her class..)

JUNG-LIA - Ughh! why does she have to create such a big scene everyday.... (irritated)

(Class A-2) 

( Everyone were doing something or the other thing when YOON SAE HYUN entered with KIM MI-SOO behind him. ) 

YOON SAE-HYUN - Good morning Everyone... Today we have a new student in our class... (Looks at MI-SOO) Introduce yourself... 

(MI-SOO looked at the class and found some people looking at her with sweet expressions while some didn't cared..... she was looking here and there when her eyes got locked with LI-AH.... She was glaring her cause she thought she is another girl who would try to woo his boyfriend.. MI-SOO got a lil awkward but spoke )

KIM MI-SOO - Hello everyone... My name is KIM MI-SOO... I am from ILSAN... Hope we can get along and be friends. 

(After saying this she passed a cute smile.... everyone clapped for her except LI-AH) 

YOON SAE-HYUN - Okay MI-SOO nice to meet you now take your seat beside KANG TAE-YEONG.... Ohh! looks like he is absent today..... Its okay you got sit there when he comes he will be your partner..... 

( MI-SOO goes towards the seat Mr. YOON... told her to and she sat there..) 

(After class) 

KIM MI-SOO - Now its time for the real challenge.... how- 

(MI-SOO was talking to herself when she saw LI-AH coming towards her so she smiled at her ...) 

JUNG LI-AH - Here listen... I am not any sweet head or something so stop smiling to me... and yaa stay away from me... my friends and my boyfriend.... Understood... 

(Just after saying this LI-AH left out of the class... JUNG LIA and GO AH-RA  saw this scene and came towards a puzzled MI-SOO....) 

JUNG LIA - Don't mind her.... She is just like that... 

KIM MI-SOO - ughh (confused smile).. Thanks.. 

GO AH-RA - umm.. well MI-SOO... would you mind doing lunch with us... 

(MI-SOO was shocked to see that her not so possible task was don so easily... ) 

KIM-SOO - Oh... Yaaa Sure... I would love too... 

( and they left towards the Mess) 

(KIM MI-SOO thought that this school will not be that difficult for her as she already got friends.... but who knows what happens next...)