Prologue

"Ilang taon mo na siyang hinihintay. Ano, bumalik na ba? Sinabi ko naman kasi sayo na ako nalang. Bakit ba mas gusto mo sa babaeng iyon. Hindi ka na nga kayang ipaglaban, pinagtabuyan ka pa. Boom! two in one."

"Shut up! You don't know anything." She fought for me. I knew it because I was there. I was there whenever she was fighting with her parents. I was there, but I didn't get to do anything.

"I know that she left you because of me, though. I remember the day you begged her to listen and not leave you. Imagine the person who never said please said it for her."

"And that's all your fault!" Why is she even here? I know that I asked the security to never let this girl in.

"Yeah, honey. It is what it is. Oh, I heard that you guys have a daughter. That's so sad. You didn't even get to see her growing up. You're just like your dad."

"Leave!" She's been saying things like that for four hours now. I can't bear it anymore. I don't want to see her face, but I need to. I need to because my mother asked me to.

"I will but remember that you'll be mine whether you like it or not."

I don't give a damn about you. You're my half-sister. What the hell happened to you? It's not like you. You changed so much. We were okay back then, but you changed. You turn into someone I didn't expect to be.

Pagkalabas niya ay tumayo na ako, pumunta ako sa harap ng bintana. I know I have a daughter, I know because I'm always checking on her.

I'm checking her secretly so her mother won't notice me. I disguised myself many times to meet her. I'm not like my father. I won't abandon my daughter like he did to me.

She didn't let me explain three years ago, but when the right time comes, I'll explain everything to her. That's what I need to do. I need to meet her.

_____

Hulaan niyo kanino to..