ɴɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴀʟꜰ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #1
Warning: sexual assault?
Bloody/gorey descriptions

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

You walked back to Mondstadt, having already decided to wait for Lumine back at the Favonius Headquarters.

It was already nightfall, and as you walked along the paths of the City of Freedom, you couldn't shake the feeling that you were being watched.

Just a little further to the Knight's of Favonius Headquarters...; you thought to yourself, hoping for the feeling to go away. At some point, a man -face pink with intoxication- stumbled over to you.

He sent you a lopsided smile, grabbing your arm and pulling you close. He reeked of alcohol, and yet his grip was strong as you tried to wiggle out of it.

He leaned in, "Hey baby, how bou' ya follow me... we could'a have some mm fun...." He said, his words coming out in a slur. You gently shook your head, still trying to get his arms off of you, a sense panic filling you.

"N-no thank you, I have to get home now, please let me go sir.." What he meant by 'fun', you didn't know, but Lumine told you to never follow strangers anywhere, no matter what.

"Oh come onnn, loosen up *hic* a litt-" before he could finish his sentence however, you were ripped away from his grasp just before he was tackled to the ground.

Another man, with bright red hair tied in a messy ponytail, had the drunkard pinned to the ground with his arm behind his back. "I am placing you under arrest for assault, anything you day can and will be used against you in the court of law, you have a right to remain silent." 

You were crying from the ordeal, the drunk man was knocked out on the ground, and the one who had saved you walked over slowly. "Are you alright?" He asked, not sure if he should try and approach you or not.

He planned to be dealing with monsters and slimes for goodness sake.

Luckily, he didn't have much to wonder after you ran into his arms, shaking and sobbing as you hugged him. He pet your head slowly, face almost as red as his hair- though he scolded himself for it. Now was not the time.

"...it's ok..." He said awkwardly. "My name is Diluc, owner of Dawn Winery. Would you like me to walk you home?" You nodded vigorously. "Where do you live?"  He asked. "...I live- I live at the Kni- ghts of... Favonius Head-Headquarters..." you managed to say between sniffles.

Diluc, as much as he hated that place, nodded and began to walk you towards you current place of residence. He looked back at the man on the floor, a patron of his that he knew as Nimrod, before turning back to you. He could come back later for him. Meanwhile, you were troubled. If the drunk man had been following you,

why did you feel as if you were still being watched?

By the time you reached the building, you had stopped crying, but your eyes were red and your head hurt, not to mention the bruise forming on your arm where you were held. Jean, always one to work late into the night, saw you coming in while she was out to get a cup of coffee.

She dropped the mug, ignoring it as it shattered in the ground and the bitter concoction spilled everywhere around it, as she ran towards you. She pulled you into her arms and Diluc filled her in on the situation.

Jean's arms tightened around you and pulled you closer into her chest. "I'll send some Knights over to arrest him. I'll see to it personally that he gets punished severely and accordingly." She promised as Diluc could help but bitterly wish that he could pull you back into his own arms.

He nodded, turning to you. "Come visit me at Dawn Winery if you ever get the chance. And don't walk alone at night, you can't trust the Knight's of Favonius to cone save you." He said.

"That's enough, Master Diluc." Jean pulled you away and upstairs to get into your room. She made a mental note to yell at- ehem, ask politely as to why Lumine had let you walk back alone.

She had you bathe and change before she  wrapped you in a blanket and stayed there while you fell asleep. She scolded herself. Jean, you have work to do. She thought.

But something about you didn't let her leave.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Albedo pulled a pair of gloves onto his ice cold hands.

He had asked Jean to aquire one of the meteorites that had recently fallen- she had let him, under the impression that he was going to find out how to wake everyone using alchemy.

While that was certainly one of the reasons, it was not his main motive.

Now, before him on the alchemy table lay a shard of meteorite and another empty vial- soon to be filled with a glowing blue potion, the same hue of the spacial object next to it.

It was the fifth experiment. Albedo was soon to run out of meteorite, so he thought sadly to himself how his fun and games would have to end.

"MmFF MMMHFF!!"

Albedo's gaze hardened. He turned to face the source of the muffled screaming.  Nimrod's hands had been severed, and used as a test to observe the reaction of the potion and bare skin. Nimrod was kicking and screaming, tears rolling down his face in agony at the pain from his chopped up hands. Albedo just wanted to cut them off.

Because they had the nerve to come into contact with you.

Albedo stepped closer, vial in hand. He knew this one would work. He had known since the third mixture. But he couldn't resist putting the man through a little bit more. He titled Nimrod's head up and forced the concoction down his throat.

"Shut up."

Soon, the thrashing stopped and Nimrod's eyes fell closed as he fell into a deep sleep. Albedo began feeling around for all if the vital signs if life. Heartbeat, sparatic from pain but otherwise the same as the last time he checked. He waited for a while, tying the ends of his arms with cloth so that he would bleed out.

He witnessed you entering Mondstadt -alone- and had stayed out of public sight. He was supposed to be in Dragonspine after all. What a lovely alibi that was. Before he could step in to wish you away, Diluc had arrived.

So he just took Nimrod. Intrusive thoughts. 🤷‍♀️

Eventually after many checks and even more hours and side projects, he deemed the potion to be safe for consumption. And swiftly grabbed his knife.

Now to figure out how he was going to give it to you.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Side chapter :D

Also, you cannot tell me that a whole ass city full of drunkards and alcoholics would not have 0 sexual harassment in the streets.

And yes I am willing to fight.

ANYWAYS
HELLO???
PEOPLE ARE LEGIT READING THIS RIGHT?
IM NOT IMAGINING THESE NUMBERS?
IM CRYING OML

also Yandere Albedo needa chill tf out
I wrote this and I'm still scared
😰

Until next time
^w^