a day at home

I woke up early on a Saturday morning. Yesterday was draining teachers were screaming and kids were having sex in the school bathrooms.
I get out of my bed and put on some clothes. I hear my family downstairs eating. I come down to fresh strawberries picked from our garden and pancakes as fluffy as a cloud. I sit down next to my step brother on his phone as I say my grace and eat. "Sweetie today me and your step father have to get to work early make sure to wash the dishes vacuum the living room and clean your room" my mother says in a hurry as my step father steps out the house to start the car.

I kiss my mom goodbye.

I'm now alone with my stepbrother.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" he says.

I nod and get to washing the dishes the soap ran through my soft fingers as I scrubbed. I hear the shower turn on and my stepbrother getting soap to wash himself.
As I'm done I dry the dishes quickly and go upstairs to scroll through social media. After about 30 minutes my stepbrother comes out the shower and I hear his door shut as he changes into some clothes. I ignore him and continue scrolling through instagram.
I then come across a picture of a fit women with curves perfect skin and a beautiful face have her legs wide open as she fingers herself. I continue to watch the video.
The camera then comes closer to her wet soggy pussy as she moans loudly and continues to put her fingers deeper inside.
I watch closely as she grabs a vibrator and places it deep in her pussy she pants and moans as it vibrates her.
She cums.
After watching the video my pussy feels weird.
A good type of weird.
I begin to moan as if I'm having an organism.
I then take of my pink jeans..
I get 2 fingers and finger myself harder and harder.
I then hear someone come to my door.
I quickly stop and pull up my pants and go back on my phone like nothing happened. My step brother walks in and asks what I was doing "scrolling on instagram" I say. He nods and sits next to me. I continue to scroll through instagram as he then places his hand on my thigh. I act like I don't feel it as I continue to scroll.
He scoots closer to me as I can feel his breath on my neck. He puts his hand closer to my pussy as I begin to feel wet again.
"Wanna play a game?" He says
"Yes" I reply happily.
He then goes to his room and grabs a blindfold.
I'm confused but I put it on anyway.
He says the game is a "taste test".
The first few foods were easy.
Chips , yogurt , and pizza.
I then feel him pull down my pants.
I begin to feel wet as my pussy begs for his dick.
He slides his pussy in as I squirt everywhere since I have been holding in my cum.
I moan loudly as I close my eyes.
He puts it in deeper.
He goes slow then fast then super fast.
He then takes it out as I whimper and moan.
I take off the blindfold and look around.
His dick is covered in cum and my wet pussy.
My pussy has cum stuck in the pube.
The sheets have a white spot.
I then take off all my clothes as I do,
69.
we are both naked.
I begin to suck all the cum off clean leaving him squirting in my mouth.
He licks and spits on my pussy round and round.
It feels so good.
He then puts his fingers in..
But it doesn't feel right.
he puts his fingers so deep I scream.
"Shut the fuck up and take it"
he says in a deep voice.
My pussy begins to bleed as he fingers me harder.
It feels so good.
When we were done he finishes me off by licking my tits and sucking them.
I then pee after.
Hours later our parents come back home.
I go to the bathroom and see a pregnancy test.
I was curious so I took it.
30 minutes later I went to check on it
Positive.
I WAS PREGNANT??
And my step brother was the father.