Lost so much subs 😢

Look I am alive! AHAHAHAHAHAHA >:D Though this book is crack shitttttt ____________________________________________________________

Lots of bad boo boo words)

Once upon a time, a thiccccccccccc daddy named TanqR got his utube channel deleted for posting simping videos about his crush. KreEKcraft. He's very very v v SAD that UTUBE DO NOT RESPECT HIS PRIVACY AND SHIT. ON kreekboi's side he is doin' pppretty well by himself with his u2be chanNEL.

Weell, what do you know? The thicc dad lost his fans and now he doesn't have money! OH right, I can work as a doctor maybe my cousin can help me with the beginnings' Tanqerboi thought, cousin Tony (lol Tony a stupid name for the cousin but no offences for you people out there named Tony) is a doctor and being one was always hard for him.

So thicc dadf does get his car keys to his hot Ferrari- OH SHIT THIS MAN GOES FASTER THAN A TRAIN AT ABOUT 200MPH.

And ye- within 3 minutes he made to cousin Tony's hostpital. Damn he's gotta crash going that fast right?

So Thic Tanq daddy goes to the front desk and yelled, " ANyBOdy NaMEd tONy hERE??? HE mY CoUssIn!" A second later Tony came out and asked, "cOUSIN tanqr WhAt are yOU D0in' HeRE?"

Tanqo shakes his cousin violently and screamed, "UTOOBe FuCKin' DelETED MY CHAnNEL aND N0W I nEED A joB aS A D0CTOR!" Tony, "Ok let's go to the backrooms (not the The Backrooms) and we'll start your first lesson" Another doctor came out to greet Tankaboii, "Bitch watch the front desk we don't want fuck morons to kick down the door and snap us down like last time." Tony said to the doctor as he nods in respond. Tony led Tanqr to the back of the hospital. Cousin Tony then put out supplies for healing, (LOL IDK HOW PEOPLE DO HOSPITAL LESSONS) "So Cousin TanQR, do you know anything about healing since you've gone to medical school?" Tony started. "yES I d0 rEMemBer sOMe bUT M0Stly f0rG0ttEn." Tanqka said, "How come?" His cousin asked. "IT W4S D3CADES AGO!!" Tanker yelled.

"K show me what you can do and I'll start with your first patient." Tony told TanqaR. After Tanker showed his bitch ass cousin what he learned from medical school cousin Tony brought in the first patient for his training lesson. And it is Russo.

"Russ0???" Tanqer said in a confused voice. "Ayyy, TanqR my man! Didn't expect you to be here!" Russotalks with an excided tone (get it? (◔◡◔)). "DiDn'T eXPecT y0u eiTh3r, wHaT Ar3 y0u DoiN' h3rE?" Tanr asked. "Welll,,, I was stabbed on the back. 💀" Russo explained with a sigh.

"How- the fuck are you not dead?" Tanqat's eyes went- WIDE. But Russao just shrugged, "Idk, but seriously- get this fucking knife out of my back the pain is like fire in hell!" Tanka frowned, "It should hurt, because the knife in yo back.." "Okok, Tanqr, you ready for your first lesson?" Tony interrupted the conversation between the two thicccccckk dadds.