Jerks...

...8:45 am...
There was a thump upstairs from the bedroom.

[Milo] " Come on, Zach, we're gonna be late!"

Milo ran downstairs to the kitchen and we made food for him and his best friends.

[Zach] [ grunts softly] "W-what time is it?"

Zach got up from the floor and looked around the room for the clock, and the exact time was 8:46 am.

[Zach] [screams] "FUCK WE STAYED UP ALL NIGHT PLAYING D&D! "

Zach mainly got dressed and ran downstairs.
Great another day of school in the boys are late. Milo thought to himself that he was gonna get fucked by his mom later on by his absences from school.

Both of the boys and meet me half in a crisis. Than cry to themselves.

[Milo] " Fuck the food we need to get going."

Hope for the boys grabbed their backpacks and ran immediately out of the door.

[Jasper] " oh, my gosh boys, we're not doing this again, come on and get on your bikes and let's go. "

Jasper immediately rode his bike away, trying to make it to school.

[Noah] [grunts] " hurry and come on boys, what's catch up to Jasper."

Noah, Zach and Milo immediately got on their bikes and soon enough they catch up to Jasper.
Swimming off, they made it to school, but it didn't seem like they were late. Everyone was out in the hallways, hanging out like usual, but it was past time.

Zach was pushed against the locker.

[Zach] [grunts] "HEY, WHATCHA GOING THERE PALE-"

Zach was immediately cut off by Jasper, but it was too late anyways because Zach already finished what he has said. Damn it now, it looks like situations is about to take a whole new level.

[Hudson] [chuckles] " what did you say to me, freshman? "

[Jasper] " S-sorry, Hudson, he was talking to me."

Jasper still kept his hand on Zach mouth, while, Jaspers, lying through his teeth. Hudson made the move towards the boys, they're all screwed.

[Noah] " oh, hey, are you the guy that's dating my sister? "

[Hudson] [Looks at Noah] " how do you know I was dating your sister? "

Noah started talking to him soon and immediately changed the subject.
But this senior wasn't stupid, so he pushed f Noah a side and grabbed onto Zach's color shirt.

[Hudson] "listen here, little shit, don't say that near me, you understand? Or else I will break your jaw. Do I make myself clear little freshman? "

All the kids I was surrounding the boys started to laugh and some even wrote down the words that they were saying.
Some of the kids were even saying "fight."

course, the senior boy felt like he wasn't in the mood to fight instead, he chose the next time to fight him when he's in a better mood.
Now Zach became Hudson's pray...

[Zach] [ stutters] "Y-yes, let me go now. "

Hudson through Zach on the floor and walked away with the football team.
The 3 boys helped Zach to get up from the floor and wiped the dirt and dust off of him and fix his hair.

Fuck who was this kid why was he so rude he never seen this kid around school before? Most of the time, Zach was focusing more on school and books, not about kids.

Even Zach knew himself that he was gonna get kicked in the ass later on after school.

[Zach] " who the hell is that kid? "

[Milo] " I don't know, but Noah knows... "

[Noah] [fixed his hair] " yeah, that kid, right there. He's my sister's boyfriend. Hudson. Hudson Henderson. But most of us calls him by his last name, Henderson. To be honest, he's a complete dick. And on top of that, my sister actually good dick, too."

The boys started walking down the hall while they're still talking.
Still, Jasper couldn't get that image out of his head like, he's seen this kid before in his dreams.

All the boys got to their class and sat close by to each other and made paper airplanes in fly it around the classroom.
Most of the school hours was boring as fuck, but they made it fun after a while. It was a year 1983.

Obviously, they couldn't carry cell phones. And in that year, everyone wants to fight everyone in this town, nobody cares and also a lot of strange things has been happening. A lot of missing kids and only missing kids, no adults.

After dark, all the kids have to go back inside before dark. It was real a safety Hazard for the kids to be outside in the dark.

*LUNCH*

[Milo] [eats] " still, I don't get it, how come this guy gets all the ladies in the school? I mean, can we just share some with us too? "

[Jasper] "what the fuck that's disgusting."

[Noah] [eats] " hey, don't be jealous, Jasper. You get more girls then us do. "

[Zach] " hey, know, don't forget about Evan. "
[Milo] " oh, yeah, you're right. "

[Noah] " you know, I really want to see Henderson and Evan fight at least once. "

[Jasper] " dude, what the fuck are you talking about they did. And this happened while you were gone on your family vacation to. "

Noah then slammed his head on the lunch table, crying. Fuck he was only gone for 2 days for a family vacation and he missed the fight. He only wishes for that to happen again.

[Milo] " but it's true, Evin doesn't seem to care about popularity, but he gets all the guys and girls wait, that sounds wrong. "

[Zach] [ covering his head] " I don't know if Henderson is actually going to fight me or not after school. "

[Milo] " don't worry, all you have to do is act gay and you'll be fine."

[Jasper] [ wines] " dude, you literally have to think about this. What if he does act gay, but then Henderson, actually, my like that."

[Noah] " then that means it's a good time to tell my sister he's gay."

All the boys started laughing and joking around afterwards.
After school, they all decided to get on their bikes and go down into the forest.

[Milo] " damn, this waterfall looks awesome! "

The 3 of the boys decided to jump in the river. And Jasper, of course, he decided to say that there was snakes in the water fall freaking. All of them out at the same time, made it more fun for them to try to catch them.

[Eva] [screaming]

Of the boys stood there frozen. Scared, confused and obviously lost, why there was screaming in the forest.
All of them decided to put their clothes back on and went after the scream.

.........................
Total count on the words: 1120
"To be continued. "