Save yourself the embarrassment

Why are you sending me things in the middle of the night? Things that don't make sense to me no more... Talking bout 'I moved on from you'. Boy, who asked you?
But on second thought, I think you just helped me... You just helped me realize how much growth I've experienced. Had you sent me all that about four years ago, I'd be on your door step begging and crying in the darkness like I always did before.

Call me a simp but I regret nothing, all my feelings are always pure and my words unscripted. I do things because I feel like it and not because I think I should. I can't explain the joy that comes with realizing that you no longer feel the sting in your chest when someone's being hurtful to you. The joy of realizing you really did heal. I wish this joy on any hopeless romantic that's hurting from losing someone.

Boy why you texting at 1am, and out of the blue like you really did think of me huh? 😂 well too late my friend. Woman's on the most beautiful chapter of her life. I have never been happier and cringe at the same time. Cringing at all the times I had to beg for love, had to stay where I knew very well I wasn't needed... Had to forgive the worst kind of disrespect and even apologize on their behalf. Apologize to myself on their behalf...and to them for finding out.

Poor girl. I have really been through it all. But you know what? I think it was necessary so that my baby girls in future don't have to go through the same. I'll be there to mould them and guide them but will they listen. I sure as hell wouldn't have listened to anyone who would have told me he was torturing me for no reason....that he didn't love me. The heart...very stubborn.

The heart knows exactly what the mind doesn't. It sees what the eyes don't. But still choses to lead us the other way. To create a fairy tale for us that the mind would adopt and make decisions by. The heart... It knows exactly what the situation is, but still decides to lead you away from accepting the truth.

Anyway, Mr man...depart from my inbox once more. I don't need any of this. And it pulls none of my hair strands. I feel nothing for you no more, so it makes zero impact on me. So save yourself the embarrassment Mr man, and take your leave.

Lady.