Allhiyah

"Waking up to the sound of my goddamn alarm clock knowing damn well that absolutely no one gives a single shit or a single fuck about your existence is genuinely so uplifting." i say to the reflection of myself in the mirror infront of my bed. As i get up to go get ready for the "thrilling" day that awaits me today i hear that one voice that will make me go absolutely bonkers if i heard it once more. "ALLHIYAH ROSE! GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS BEFORE I COME UP THERE AND DRAG YOU DOWNSTAIRS BY YOUR FUCKING HAIR!" that's my stepmom, Emily. My dad got with her after his divorce with my mom, most people say he moved on way too fast and to be fair, i fully agree. "Cominggg" i yell as i wear my super used up clothes and rush my way down to the breakfast table. "Hey!" i say to my stepbrother sitting across my dad and sit down next to him. "So, what's everyone's plans for today? Emily you go first" my dad said in a thrilled tone. "Well i was actually planning on taking Benny (my stepbrother" shopping at the mall. Afterwards i'll probably drop Benny back off at home and run to get some coffee with Amelie and Dessi." god all she thinks of is her friends and her son for gods sake everyone hates me in this house. "That's lovely! How about you Alli?" that's what my dad and my close friends call me and i'm committed to it forever. "Well, i was planning on going by to the restaurant where Amy works. Her and Evie are planning a gift giving event tonight where they would give out really great gifts to everyone who shows up at the restaurant. I was thinking of attending that."