Info

hey,
so I created this book because I wanted to help other people with their problems. I want to teach them some important things for life and say some lines to think about.
I want to try to help people with their problems if they can't ask for help. I want to show them important things to keep in mind so life gets easier.
So what will be in this book:
-texts to teach what's important in life
-texts to read when you feel horrible (also feel-good messages called which I send my gf when she feels horrbile)
-texts to keep in mind and think about
-short lines to think about
-short lines to keep in mind at any time

Another thing I want to mention is that you all can come and text me if you have problems or need a specific text to your problem. I'll always try to help you and include it in my book because maybe there are other people struggling with the same problem. I won't say names or from who the problem is because it's something personal. And everytime you don't feel good just read the chapters you need and keep them in mind or text me and I'll listen and help.

My goal is to try to be a safe place or more to try to let my book be a safe place for everyone. I wanna make people happy and have them good lifes because I think everyone deserves it.
Please also let me know if I were able to help you and share it with everyone so more people are able to get help.

Always remember, you don't have to do this alone. I'm there for you.
~nina<3