"Studying"

You were sitting at your desk in your room when wanda came in "hey my love" she says so cutely you almost melt. "Hello wands" "what are you doing" she says curiously. "Studying I have a big test tomorrow and I have to ace it or my dad would be mad at me" "oh do you need help"  she says in a kinda flirty way. She walks over to your desk and bends down and gives you a kiss on the cheek you almost die from how cute that was. "Wanda I- I have to-" she cuts you off with a kiss "you've been studying for three hours I think you need a break"

You think for a second "I guess I could use a break" you slide your chair out and walk towards the bed as soon as you sit down wanda pulls you in for a kiss. You pull away and go to the dresser and open the top shelf and get a belt with metal rings going all around it you walk towards wanda. "Desperate?" You say she looks at you pouting wanting you desperately. You grab the belt tightly and start hitting her everywhere. She yelps everytime you hit her. you stop hitting her and throw the belt on the floor. "Sorry I thought it was kinky" you say trying to sound sad. "It's alright" she says reassuring you. "Lay down" you demand she does as told.

You grab handcuffs and a blindfold off the dresser and walk towards wanda. You sit on the edge of the bed and cuff her to the bed then you put the blindfold over her eyes. "Can u see anything" you ask "no just pitch black" she says with neediness in her voice. You walk over to the closet and get a ten inch knife and walk towards wanda.

You take the knife and cut her shirt and bra off leaving her topless. You grip the knife and stab her right below the neck "sorry love" you pull the knife while it's still in her and cut down to her pantie line leaving her organs exposed. You uncuff her and wrap a sheet around her and toss her out the window. You grab your phone and call vision.

"Hey vis can you come to my room real quick" "yes" he says. He walks through the door and you go up to him and get on your knees "why are you on your knees" he asks curiously "I want to give you something to remember"  he looks at you confused. You unzip his pants and pull them down. He looks at you shocked but doesn't say anything. You now pull down his boxers and his metal red thick juicy slimy mouth watering cock springs out and hits the tip of your nose. You put it in your mouth and start bobbing your head back and forth. Vision throws his head back in pleasure groaning. You go faster getting it all in your mouth while he's moaning loudly. It hurts the back of your throat but it feels so good at the same time

Suddenly you feel his red cock twitch and then he cums oil in your mouth you pull away and swallow then he leaves and you and vision live happy ever after (till infinity war ofc)