000

Y/n: Your Name
E/c: Eye Color
H/c: Hair Color
H/l: Hair Length
~ 🍊~

Twenty-Five years ago

The day you were born you already had high expectations, even before you were out of the womb youngest y/n was destined to be a prodigy.

'Those who were born with joestar blood are already set for a successful life!'

'Of course, the new heir will bring prosperity and wealth to the joestar clan!'

'She's the miracle child'

'She Is our hope'

~🍊~
Twenty years ago

When you were 5 you already began your studies working day and night studying all types of subjects without breaks.

Your mother was a 'housewife' except she left the cleaning, cooking, and childcare, to the servants. She readily talked to you only when at social gatherings or parties to show off her 'miracle child'
Her reputation was her priority, being the mother of the heir to the joestar clan was her ego.

'You're such a Lucky Child being the daughter of such a beautiful woman

'I hope that child won't be as prissy as her mother...'

'What an embarrassment...'

'Sorry, Child mother is too busy with her friends~'

'I said leave me alone.'

Your father was a nobleman, he never paid attention to you growing up, never attended your plays or dinners where you sat alone not even allowed to bring a toy to accompany you.

That's all you remembered growing up. A dark empty house, the only sound is the droplets of water from the water fountain outside, the only thing to comfort you were the dark corners where you'd like to imagine monsters lived, the only thing you were able to own was a room.
It only had a tall plain white bed, a desk with paperwork and pencils, and the mini library where you sit and study for hours. It was empty and plain no creativity at all. All use of toys and childish things like colors, comics, games, or even pets weren't allowed to be distractions from your studies.

~🍊~
Fifteen Years Ago

Growing up you weren't allowed to have friends, a private school where you were transferred from homeschooling, not being allowed to be with such 'lesser' children. When you first entered and introduced yourself everyone was immediately interested seeing as you arrived in an extravagant car and how many bodyguards you had waiting for you outside the school.
Their interest increasingly dropped down from the lack of interaction you gave them.

"Wanna go to the mall Saturday?"

"Sorry, I have studies to do..."

"Oh... I mean I'll pay!?"

"... sorry I-"

"You never want to hang out with us?! Is it because we're poor? We always invite you out but you never join and you are such a loner I don't get how someone like you can be so rich!"