Motherfucking

Told by Ella

Me and Marc were sitting down on our couch playing video games. I finished the level before him and therefore I insisted that they would get me some juice from the kitchen because of the lost.

"Do you want to go to a party tonight?" He asked me when he came back from the kitchen.
"Sure, why not?" I replied.

And later that night we went to a party in the city. It was a normal house and some random school guy had hired to party. But the music was great and we had a good time. Even though we lost each other pretty fast. I was almost 100% sure that Marc had found some dude to have sex with and had occupied a room. But I couldn't say anything 'cause I had also found someone. We didn't have sex though but we occupied a room and cuddled with each other. We both really enjoyed the others presence so we decided to be together. Marc had in fact found a guy and now they were also together. His name was Alex. My girlfriends name was Avery and had brown and pink hair. She was really pretty.

A few moths later we decided to move in together, all four. We built a camping and set up some tents. One day Avery came home with someone and told us that she could live with us. Her name was Gayle and they were bigender apparently. They had lost her girlfriend in an accident just a few days ago and needed somewhere to stay. But she ended up living with us for the rest of our lives!

Now many many months later my ex came to us and Marc(who'd been friends with him) requested that he could come live with us. And of course he said yes. Everyone was really happy about this! His name was Ostie and he insisted to get his own tent, so we fixed that for him!

Then a prince quitted the throne so we hacked into the system and called him, asking if he wanted to live with us. He accepted and we met outside the mansion. Then a girl came to our meet-up place too and refused to tell us how she knew we would meet up there. She was the prince's cousin. Phillippe and Alice were their names. They moved in with us, both of them and we became good friends.

Phillippe and Ostie clicked extra well and Phillippe started sleeping in Ostie's tent. And after many months of suspicion they finally announced that they were together. 

And then we all lived together on 'Motherfucking' until we died!

The End