Powerful woman episode 1

Ly Giai Ni used to be the girl that many boys dream of having. From the first years of university, she was known as the goddess of Peking University, winning the valedictorian in economics and management. When she was a second year student, she met Chau Hoai Lam, the moment they met at campus, she fell in love with him at first sight. The student love story of two people is the purest, purest love in their life. When they graduated from school, they were a young couple admired by many with their beauty and talent. After being married for a few years, she felt that their love was gradually falling apart. But this is just a guess, after all, a woman's sixth sense is very sharp so her guess may be right. Then whatever happens will come, that day has come!

Today is Ly Giai Ni's birthday, she decided to choose a luxury hotel to celebrate her birthday. She should be at home with four walls right now, but she only has one birthday a year, so she spends her one month's savings on today. I thought it was a happy day, but when I met her husband - Chau Hoai Lam was with the beauty queen of the humanities department in college - Giang Tieu Lam took the room card under the front desk, the joy suddenly disappeared, the smile on her lips also disappeared. . Although her mind says that her husband has betrayed her, in her heart, she tries to think that it is just because she is too suspicious, maybe she is a partner or colleague. To confirm the truth, her trembling hand pulled out the phone and called Hoai Lam to ask: "Hoai Lam, where are you?" On the surface, he seems stressed, but when he is on the phone, he can say as if nothing happened, to say it is very natural: "I'm at work, I'm going to have a meeting, then I'll hang up." Then he took his mistress to the elevator. She looked at her phone and ran to the toilet crying, how pitiful she looked. 30 minutes passed, and she could finally accept the truth.

She rushed to buy a box of tracking devices from the black market and returned to the hotel to attach the device to his car and cancel the birthday party at the hotel. She sat in the car and took her phone to find her father's number. It had been a long time since she had called her father just because he was against her marriage to that unfaithful man. She called her father but didn't dare to expect him to answer the phone because she trusted someone who was not worthy of being a family member to her. But in fact, fortunately, her father still took her phone calls, his voice whispering:

- What happens?

- What's wrong with dad?

- It's okay, what's wrong?

- Dad, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have disobeyed you that year, I... I really know my mistake, Dad. He really... betrayed me. I...

Suddenly, an unfamiliar voice rang through the phone:

- The second lady, I'm sorry, but the old man has fainted.

- Miss... can you tell me the situation these years in the Ly family?

___________________________________________________________

The author has something to say:

Stay tuned for the next episodes every Sunday!

(Leave suggestions for the story so that I can create better next episodes. "Powerful woman part 1" has some details that I imagined, so sometimes it's a bit unreal. I hope you understand. Thank you very much!)