Long Oneshot

Silver woke up in the early morning. "Brother, it's the day." A moan came from his oldest brother Sonic. "Wha ??" "Brother we get to go to the village and see the people today." Silver said. Sonic rolled out of bed. "Ok Silver I'm getting up. Can you help me get my armor and uniform on??" Sonic asked Silver. "Only if you do same." "Of course brother." Once they had their armor and uniforms on they went to the royal dinning room for breakfast.

(Royal dinning room)
Silver and Sonic sat across from Shadow and Rouge. "Brothers, good morning." "Good morning brother, good morning Queen Rouge." The brothers said. "Good morning kings." Rouge said. Silver looked at his plate. Fruit, eggs, and a variety of vegetables. "Brother, did you change the breakfast menu ??" "Yes, yes I did. The all meat is bad for kings and queens. I'm sorry I didn't discuss it but you both were still asleep." "It's fine brother I was only wondering." Silver said." But well still get chili dogs right ?!" Sonic said. "Of course but only for lunch or dinner." Shadow said. Sonic let out a sigh of relief. "It's almost time to leave you two best eat." The brothers ate quickly. Soon everyone was ready to leave. "Let's go to the stables. Our horses and carriage will be ready when we get there." All of the brothers talked on the way there.

(Stables)
"So Sonic it seems your the most excited what's with you ??" Silver asked. "Nothing, and you know I like going to the village." Sonic said as he put on the saddle for his horse. Silver laughed. "I'll find out" Silver said and he jumped onto his horse. Shadow and Rouge rode in the carriage.

(Village: poor girls orphanage)
Blaze woke up with her room partner Amy. "Oh no !!! We're late for breakfast !!!" Blaze said. "Don't worry Blaze I got our breakfast." Amy said. "She didn't yell at you ???" Blaze said. "She did, but I got us a muffin" Amy smiled. Blaze laughed. "Today's when the kings come and visit the village." "Yeah..." Amy said. "Are you going to see him ???" Blaze asked. "He said he wanted to see me. He said 'wait at this old house. I'll be here waiting for you my Rose" Amy said. "That king sure is a romancer." Blaze said. "Well don't get any ideas. He's mine. " Amy said. "Of course, Amy he's to loud and obnoxious for me. I want a boy that's sweet, trustworthy, strong, but would need me to guide him at times. He would have to a pure soul...oh and have a since if humor." Blaze said. Amy laughed. "What ??" "Nothing It's just that...*pfft* you don't really have a since of humor..." "What ?!?! I laughed not 15 seconds ago ?!?!" Amy started laughing more. "It's not funny !!" Blaze yelled. "See !! No humor this is Hilarious !!!" Amy said. Blaze sat down and took a bite out if her muffin. "Humph...we should get going..." Blaze said. "Oh right !!! To the old house !-" "Quite do want everyone to know where we're going ??" Blaze said. "Honestly..." "Sorry *giggle* guess I forgot." Amy said.

(Silver: village)
Silver rode his horse next to Sonics. "Silver you should really go up further." Sonic said. "Brother, I appreciate that you feel that way. But I'm the youngest I have to stay behind you. Silver said. Sonic sighed. Then Sonic had an idea. "Hey brother, what's that ??" "What ??" Silver said. (Thus my naive brother) Sonic thought. He slipped off his horse and snuck through the crowd. Silver however caught a glimpse of Sonics armor. Silver ran after him.

(Old house: Silver)
(Where is my brother going ??" Silver thought to himself. (Honestly my brother is so secretive I don't know what to do with him. I know he likes the village but running away from our outing is unacceptable." He came to a corner. He saw Sonic go into an old house. (Why would he go here ??" Silver wondered. Then as Silver entered he saw why. Sonic hugged a pink hedgehog. A purple cat was behind the girl. She didn't look as pleased with the situation either. "Oh Sonic, I've missed you so much." The pink hedgehog said. "I've missed you to Amy." Sonic said. "I'm sorry I couldn't come yesterday. My oldest brother had me teach the knaves." Sonic said. "It's fine Sonic. I forgive you." Amy said. That's when Silver popped up. "SONIC !!!" Silver yelled. Sonic turned around. "Si-Silver !! Please don't tell brother !!!" Sonic begged. "Why Sonic ?? You could've told me ??" Silver said. "I'm sorry brother, but I couldn't risk it. I love her." Sonic said he stood proud and tall. Silver looked behind them at the purple cat." You look...familiar. You...came to the castle once." Silver said. The cat nodded. "I-I was six and I was working in the garden." That made Silver remember. He would sometimes stare out into the garden and he would see a purple cat. He would think she was beautiful. Silver looked back at Sonic. "...*sigh* fine I won't tell Shadow." "Thank you broth-" "but I will also be coming to your meetings." Sonic didn't like the idea but he agreed. Silver went over and sat with the purple cat. "..." "...thank you" the cat said. "For what ??" "Not telling. My friend and your brother really do love each other." "...what's your name ???" Silver asked. "It's Blaze, Blaze the cat." She said. Silver smiled. "I-i l..like your name" Silver said blushing a little. Blaze also blushed. Silver and Blaze got to know each other. "My parents died and I found Amy on the street. We lived in an orphanage, but the mistress is so mean. Sonic saw her yelling at us two months ago . He asked if he could talk to us. He saved us and he told Amy he loved her not 2 weeks later." Blaze said. Silver looked at the ceiling. Then he looked at his brother. "Brother...do you think...I could show her ??" Silver asked. Sonic thought for awhile. "Fine...just be careful." Sonic said. "Follow me to the roof." Silver said. "we'd better go to." Sonic said. He put his arm around Amy. Amy smiled and snuggled up with him going to the roof.