Welcome!

Well, hi, my loves!

It has been a long time since I've fully committed to writing something on here and I'm very glad to say that I will be sticking to this one shot collection for quite some time. After finishing Stuck, the thought of making a sequel just didn't seem necessary but Jo and Harry, my sunflower and prince, have such a hold on my heart, I knew I wanted to continue writing their story.

Here are just a few things I would like you all to know before moving forward in the book:

1. The order is kind of a mess in a sense that one chapter Jo might be pregnant while another the kids are leaving for college so I hope it doesn't get too confusing.
2. There are no face-claims to Jo and Harry's kids but you guys can imagine whoever you'd like if they so fit :)
3. Most of these one shots are meant to be fun and upbeat with a whole bunch of fluff but there will be sensitive topics discussed in either one or two of the one shots. I will be putting a warning at the beginning of the one shot if there are sensitive topics discussed or mentioned.
4. These are heavily inspired by Generation by happydays1d . It is literally one of my comfort reads.
5. If you as a reader have any sort of requests for me to write, shoot me a pm and I'll try my best to live it up to your expectations <3

I love you all so so much.

I hope everyone enjoys and cherishes Jo and Harry's journey as parents and can hopefully seek comfort in them.

STARTED: FEB 18, 2023
ENDED: N/A