~*Part One*~

Those three knocks, the knocks i hear everyday, every morning. "Come in" I called out "Lilianna your father needs you downstairs" said Wanda walking into my room. Wanda works at our palace as a servant, more specifically the fair ladys mistress. "i dont understand why i have to go" I said "dont be silly you know you have to attend some royal gatherings" said Wanda "tell them iv fallen ill and wont be attending their party" i said. My parents are always going to dinner partys and royal feasts most of them they dont require me to go. This is one of the very few ones that i have to go to and i don't necessarily enjoy these types of things "your going to have dinner with the king and queen of Asgard" said Wanda "and they have twin boys" she said putting on a bubbly accent and nudging my side "honestly my father probably only is forcing me to come so he can marry me off" I joked.

If only i knew.

I took one last look in the mirror. My dress was a sage green color with flowers on it. The skirt was partially poofy and the bodess was tight with flowers along the top seam. the sleeves were made of the same material as the skirt and they hung off my shoulders. My long blonde hair was fastened into a french braid but that hung down my shoulders "you look gorgeous" said Wanda "Now hurry up your fathers already angry" like always i thought "wait" i said turning back to face my mirror i conjured tiny flowers jnto my braid wanda sighed "now go" she basically pushed me out of my room

I groaned. I really dont wanna go to this stupid little gathering.

          "What took so long" snapped my father "well you did request i wear green so i had to make due with it" i said through gritted teeth.       "well if you wouldnt spend so much time with that boasted bow of your mabey youd learn to be on time" he said.

           "Oh yes because a princesses duties only consist of standing there and looking pretty" i snapped. You could hear the sound before i felt it a large slap across my face curtisies of my father signaled the end of this conversation. Blood rushed to my cheek turning it a bright shape of red, I pushed the tears that treatened to excape my eyes back. I refuse to cry infront if him.

           "You will speak to your elders with respect" said my father "you certainly are quite outdated" i said under my breath luckily for me neither of my parents heard me they already were out infront of our palace by the carriage

          I exhaled loudly and entered the carriage next to my mother "posture" said my mother i straightened my back "remember yo-" "Your manners" i cut her off. She gives me this talk everytime we leave the palace i basically know it like the back of my hand. "Good you remember" she said "why do i need to go" I asked her "because" she said pursing her lips and placing her hand gently on my shoulder. "Because why." I asked, my father sent me a look signaling to shut up.

After a long bumpy carriage ride we arrivaged at the all mighty palace of Asgard. "Lilianna what do you think of the palace" asked my mother talking to me like i was a five year old "its alright i guess" i said. I honestly dont care how big or expensive somebodys palace is.

The palace was made of what looked like solid gold. I could yawn i mean honestly, solid gold. You couldve chosen litterally anything and you chose gold.

           "Ahh James my old friend its been a while since iv seen you last" this really old guy greeted my father. They shook hands.

"Yes it certainly had been awhile" said my father.

"Ahh Merida you look just as wonderful as i remember" said the old guy turning to my mother. He kissed her hand. gross i thought I know it sounds immature but when you see an old guy kissing your moms hand youll think its gross to.

"Odin how long has it been" asked my mother, she thought for a moment. "Six years since iv seen you last." 'I would have been twelve.' I thought.

"Lilianna last time i saw you, you were a meer girl." He said turning to me and offering his hand 'oh god just smile and take his hand.' I shook his hand putting a polite smile on my face.

"Come in Thor and Loki should be joining us shortly." I know those names why do i know those names.

          Odin led us inside. The inside of the castle was just as bland and boring as the outside. There was a big entrace room the celings had to be at least 50 feet high with a big chandelier hanging. The floor was stone and the walls were again solid gold.

Two spiral staircases surrounded the entrance to a hallway. Two boys, one with blond and one with balck hair came running down it.

"Ahh Thor and Loki so nice of you to join us." Said Odin.

Thats where i know them from. One time they came over to our palace and annoyed the hell out of me. We had to be about ten or twelve then.

~flashback~
"Lilianna our father told us to come keep you company" said Thor banging on my door "Go away i can keep myself company" I yelled. "Wait i have an idea" said Loki. They both went silent 'finally some peace and quiet' I thought. Having classes on weekdays and spending all of Sunday with Miss Natasha my 'manners teacher' Saturday is my one day off and now these annoying pricks are bothering me? No i dont think so. I was sat on the edge of my bed using my nightstand as a workspace. I was trying to fix my necklace that had fallen apart when I heard my door nob click. The two boys bursted into my room Thor stumbled in first bumping into my dresser and almost breaking my vase Loki followed much more gracefully. "Yes great idea Loki" said Thor, Loki sat next to me on my bed while Thor looked around my room dumbfounded. "You broke your necklace?" Asked Loki. "No i just took it apart for the fun of it!" I snapped "why do you have so many flowers around your room?" asked Thor I rolled my eyes at both of them. "Thats none of your concern" I said. "We dont wanna be here as much as you dont want us here." said Thor his voice rising. "Great then leave" I said these boys are rude, obnoxious, and flat out damb and i sure as hell dont want them in here with me any longer. "My father has ordered us to settle up here for the remainder of our stay and i will not disobey him for a silly little girl with attitude problems." Said Thor, now he was infront of me. He grabbed the necklace I was holding and threw it on the ground. "Thor!" yelled Loki standing up, I stood up to but not just to exclaim Thors name. I punched him. Right in the nose. Thor stumbled backwards cupping his now bleeding nose. I couldnt help the ghost of a smile on my face, my parents think of me as a graceful, mannerful, and ladylike young girl. I am of corse all of those things but what they dont know is I  spend my Saturdays in the training rooms with Peitro. Hes like a brother to me which is why hes the person I went to when I wanted to learn how to punch someone. I would say it took alot of convincing but it really didnt. Thor stumbled out of my room into the hallway. Loki looked as if he were about to go after him but he decided against it and remained in my room. "Why are you still here arnt you going to comfort him or whatever?" I asked. "I think id much rather remain here and annoy you but givin the circumstances I am going to make sure that Thor doesnt do anything to stupid." His smile curved upwards at that last part. "Thor!" He yelled running out of my room."Fucking idiots." I murmerred.

I was drawn from my flashback by two boys standing, well more like crouching infront of me. They were gasping for air and clutching their stomachs like theyd just run a marathon.

"Stand up straight boys!" Ordered Odin clearly embarrassed by them. "Im quite sorry about them." He said turning to my father "You see father we had to run from across the palace." Said Thor with a confident smile. "I told you were were having guests over-." "It was Lokis doing" Thor cut Odin off. Lokis face dropped. "Thor insisted he go sparring with fandral. He dragged me along to keep score!" "Silence both of you!" yelled Odin, his booming voice echoing around the room.

I flinched a bit, I always flinch when theres loud noises even if its as simple as two glasses clinking together to form a toast.

"We'v waisted enough time already." said Odin, his voice back to normal "Why dont we feast."

~A/N~
Im so excited for this book to come out! I hope yall like it because iv been writing and editing this for 2 months now. also now I have a Tumblr account!!!!!! Its called hazzapottaher all lowercase and it has the same profile pic as i do rn!
~HazzaPottaher~