Prologue

At a house with Breyer on the mail box it's then there is lip smacking after the man and his wife kiss.
"Ok ok."the male said then a female "Mhmm." Is heard. "Oooh my goodness maybe this time we may get lucky and make a baby." The male said to the woman who responded with "Let's just have some fun." To which he replied "Oooh I like fun." The woman then says "Just shut up and kiss me" when she'll be the one who screams and then there's a noise complaint. Anyway they kiss she gets an owie from a watch he curses it for daring to hurt his woman and man's really wants to get in those guts but the universe seems hellbent on not letting him smash her oh wait wrong story.

Take 2

But the universe seems hellbent on him not smashing her again probably cause of her scream or they got an addiction and is trying to stop by stopping them from intercourse. She hears a crash outside our boy don't hear it or doesn't care as he wants to make it do what it do. She gets up off of his lap then proceeded to walk out the room asking him "Do you feel that." That should be the other way around. He replied with a "No." Looks out the window as she stood in the hall looking or listening for some thing. Tori:Hmm. That's wierd it stopped. She looks at him as she said this.
Facing forward Kyle says "Huh that's wierd. What do you think-"

Suddenly there's a crash with a loud ass horn and the impact was strong enough to make the the house shake Tori and Kyle screamed as it shook. Kyle:Babe are you okay? He said kind of loudly to which Tori replied while breathing heavily from "Yeah I'm- I'm okay. I have no idea- What was that." Outside of the window there's a UFO with a pulsating red light. Kyle:Oh my god. Look it's right there. What is that?

There's a mini time skip where there are now with three babies 2 girls and one boy being recorded by Tori. Tori{speaking in baby voice}: There they are. How's our little babies this morning? The boy makes an ehh noise the girl on the left makes a thumbs up and the middle girl waved. Tori{smiles}: Hi how are you? Another scene appears in the recording. Kyle:Oh look at you. Look at you your knocking over the truck. Ah ahk kick it. And she does kick a block.

The middle one is laying down looking at her siblings mini skip again as they are smiling at Tori. Tori:Look at those big bright smiles. So happy. Mini skip to when they a crawling or at least that's what they are trying to do. Tori{says with joy}:Ahhh your growing. Kyle! Kyle:Awwh look who's crawling. Another mini skip on camera. Tori:Look at their overalls they look like mini you's except this one is a mini me. She said pointing toward the Kyle: Should I say hello to mini me.

Take 2
Tori:Look at their overalls they look like mini you's except this one is a mini me. Kyle laughs the girl next to him crawled to the ball on the she tried to stand. Tori:Look at you putting your little butt in the air. The black hair girl named Brandy shakes her butt a little and fell on fell on her face but caught herself. Another mini skip later Brandon is heading towards a pile driver ( I don't know what this is called) and Brenda has the shovel and Brandy tries to climb up the slide with socks. Tori:Say bye you guys. They look at the camera and happily say "Bye-bye!" But Brandy falls and hits her head sliding down groaning out "Byyyyye." As she slid down. Tori and Kyle laugh an cut the camera.

It was short I know (I better not see any that's what she said)