The split

for a long time, a young happy polyamorous couple lived together all three of them wishing that their happiness would last forever but sadly I couldn't be. The lady of the house became pregnant the first child was strong but not knowing it would happen three more times the family soon fell apart the second and third children were a set of twins the girl rambunctious and the boy quiet and a fourth a silly little thing each named after someone or something special the eldest was Raphael named after the painter, then the twins the boy is named Donatello after the scalper the girl being named Lenore after the story by Edgar Allan Poe and finally the youngest being named Michelangelo after another painter. Though not even the joy of these four along with the child the three already had a girl named Venus could mend their parents' love for each other.

"All you care about is your acting, the both of you! You both are never home, you are already in the lab and you are always on set! I can't take care of five kids alone, I have to run the arena!!" The lady of the house was furious with her husbands for never being home.

"Well I'm sorry for trying to support my family the only why I know how!" Yoshi yelled as one of the kids crying could be heard the youngest who only resently brought home.

"We all are stressed because of the kids, yes but we shouldn't yell when the kids are in the other room." "Oh please you only care, Draxum because Michelangelo is yours" "so is Venus but-" "Shut up!!" Beth yelled, making the two men stop fighting.

"I don't want to say this but... we need a divorce" "what?!" "Beth?" "I'm being honest we fight and can't agree on anything when it comes to the kid, it keeps falling on me when it should be all of us and it's not just with the kids I-I think we need to split and go our separate ways for the benefit of us all." Yoshi looked to Draxum then to the door to the room where the kids were then back at Beth worried more for the kids.

"What about the kids?" He asked "I'll take Lanore and Donnie Venus is old enough to decide who she want to go with" Beth sighed "I'll take Raphael Draxum you can take Michelangelo he is yours after all" Draxum nodded as their wife went to get Venus. The girl was scared thinking she was in trouble and in the end choice to go with her mama.

With that the family split Beth went back to her last name Webster so did Draxum going back to barren. She took Lenore, Donnie and Venus to live with her at her family hotel while Yoshi quiet acting focusing on raising Raphael he opened a dojo living above it with his son, Draxum still worked in the lab but made sure to make time for Michelangelo when he wasn't in preschool giving him all the love he had.

And so the once loving family now split up all over New York. What will happen with the siblings? Why don't we find out?