~Chapter 14~

"Kyo, I- um.. have something I'd like to tell you," she gasped out as she tried to catch her breath.
You could tell what was going on just by looking at her. The way her cheeks had a pink tint, to how her eyes shone as she gazed upon Kyo's face. You started to get up little by little, dusting off the remnants of the ground off your bottom.

"I think that's my sign to leave," you mumbled. Starting to head back towards where you came from before. You didn't want to be the third wheel in the obvious confession that was about to happen between those two love birds. 

You really didn't want to cry. But it was so hard, that you weren't even surprised when tears began to fall out of your eyes. 

You tried to stay silent, after all this was supposed to be a happy moment for them. They were meant to be after all. You could even say that the two of them were soulmates, it sure seemed that way. 

A light drizzle began to fall. As the sky grew darker, reflecting your current mood. 

You were happy for them, at least you thought you were. You always knew that Kyo liked Tohru, she was the one who always brought out the best in him. They deserved this, they deserved each other. You knew they were perfect for each other. And you thought that you had accepted that. 

But why? Why would your tears not stop. 

You felt as though you were being emotional for no reason. You felt as if that your love for Kyo should've just disappeared when you noticed how much they loved each other. 

The way you were reacting felt so wrong. Because you knew just how much the both of them had gone through just to be led to each other. 

"I'm sorry," you mumbled to yourself as you looked down. You watched the puddle below you as the rain drops created little splashes. 

"I'm so sorry,"

You wiped away the tears, but of to no use, more just came flowing out. You tried to be strong, this was just a stupid crush on some boy. Right? There was no reason for you to be so emotionally attached, you would move on. But at the moment, the world felt as though it was ending. 

That was just the stupid teenage hormones, right? 

You continued walking forward, just wanting to lay down. The rain droplets pattering against the ground was the only noise you could hear.

 "I've got this," you whispered. "I'll move on-" 

"Y/n!" Kyo yelled, 

You whipped your head towards his voice, locking eyes with him. 

"Yes?" 

To be continued...