Angel in need

2 years ago Shoto had confess to momo and she accepted but what she didn't know is that Izuku has the same feelings for her and when he heard of the confession and her answer everything for him had changed his attitude his demeanor everything. He hasn't talked to anyone at all even Ochako and Tenya they were confused on why he's like that one day Ochako went to ask Izuku on a date since she had a crush on him but it turned out that she got rejected by him harshly because of his mean demeanor. As everyone heard that she got rejected by Izuku harshly Bakugo laughed loving Izuku new attitude towards her he hopes that it doesn't end. Momo started to think of why he is acting like this and she wanted to know but no one knew Mina wanted to punish him for rejecting Ochako as she believes that they were the perfect ship and as she went do something about it Izuku demeanor had scared her and made her take cover. Everyone asked why she got scared she told them that he yelled her her saying leave him and fuck her ship it's for little kids only. Everyone sweat dropped that Izuku doesn't want anything to deal with them and it started to hit Momo as to did she do the right thing in dating someone but she doesn't know that she's the reason of him being cold.

Back to present day 3rd year

One night Izuku was training by himself and was being watched by momo afar and still made her wonder why is he so cold to people first he harshly rejected ochako and scared Mina saying that her perfect ships is stupid and mostly ignoring his classmates and only listens to his teachers

Momo:(why is he so cold to people he was nice and sweet now he's mean and cold to people o want to help you Midoriya)

As she kept watching she saw that Izumi got himself injured and she went dow there to see that he made it back inside the dorms with his hand bleeding and she created bandages and instantly wrapped his hand which made him move his hand back and she brought it back to her continuing wrapping it making him mad.

Izuku:(mad) what are you wrapping my hand Yaoyurzu let my hand go I don't need your help.

Momo: (looks at him) yes you do now stop squirming and let me do this and stop acting like a little child.

As Izuku grew impatient with her bandaging his hand as she finished he walked off without saying thank you to her and she followed him to keep up to get a thank you from him.

Momo: hey your not gonna say thank you to me?

Izuku:(stern) why do you care you should care for your boyfriend.

Momo: because your my classmate I should care for and you should be -

As the both hear kissing and moaning they both went to the sound of it and see Shoto and Ochako kissing eachother and Izuku his momo behind him and she started to cry. As the 2 got done they look to see Izuku in the doorway and wide eyed but didn't care since he's cold blooded.

Shoto: so why are you here silent boy?

Izuku: just enjoying the view of you cheating is all but who cares right you just a bitch boy like I thought to begin with and I knew that you were a whore taking a girl man but man how long will it be until you take his money.

Ochako: shut up you just mad that you can't get any of this.

Izuku: who said I wanted your stanky grandma pussy.

As Shoto and Momo who is still behind Izuku started to laugh a little bit no Ochako didn't know.

Izuku: it's crazy to think that it's ok to cheat.

Shoto: well as long as momo doesn't know it's all good I only did it to get her away from you........you don't deserve her.

Izuku: if not then who is this then