mika + quirk info

i do not own Boku no Hero Academia! said series belongs to Kohei Horikoshi. this is a fan-fiction where an OC has been inserted into the series. none of this is canon in the actual Anime/Manga. Also, please do not comment spoilers- its not fun for anyone involved.

Mikazuki (Mika) Satoru is my character, her backstory and appearance belong to me. please do not steal.

【-----】

Hello!author here.

down below is some general information of mikazuki.

name: mikazuki satoru

nickname: mika, zuki, kazuki-chan

age: 15

date of birth:  June 10th

gender: Female

height: 5'2

quirk: portal quirk. she can make portals ( like portal gun, she'd need to make two different ones to be able to go through one)  she usually uses her portals to get to places quicker exp. school, home. her portals have a purple glow/haze to them.

her portals can be put anywhere ( in the air, on walls, on the floor) though, she has to be careful with gravity when putting them anywhere high up. will elaborate on this later.

hair color: light indigo

eye color:  light orange

family: has 6 siblings and a father,

【-----】

FUN FACTS!

She is the middle child of her 6 siblings. ( age wise)

Growing up her father regularly made her and her siblings fight each other using their quirks. this still happens regularly.

Mikazuki means 'crescent moon' in Japanese. the three kanji characters literally mean 'the moon on the third day of the lunar month'. basically, this word specifically refers to a crescent moon.

She is the third generation in her family to get her quirk.

In her free time, Mika plays videogames.

Despite her laid back personalty, Mika highly respects her mentors and teacher- as she was raised in a "don't question authority" type mentality. thank her father for that.

【-----】

will there be art?

yes, I do plan on adding art that I've made into this.

will there be romance?

this is an lida x oc story ( I think? I haven't fully decided yet. ) i dont fully know just yet, im thinking of making this an oc x various ( as in she has some chemistry with everyone ) but im still unsure.

【-----】

Anyways,i hope you guys enjoy the story and the future installments to come!

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ bye~