Lottery

There was a 25 year old man named Ganesh . Ganesh's elder brother Krishna was living in USA . 6 years before Krishna sent a mail to Ganesh that there is a lottery for 3 . Ganesh won that lottery .

At present Krishna made a phone call to Ganesh to tell about the lottery. Ganesh was with his friend bottom trying to apply for a job as he was unemployed.

After the phone call, Ganesh and Gautum were thinking that what was the email to forward to his current ID so Krishna said

"The mail I have sent to you was by the company ID which I have left 3 years before".

Suddenly Ganesh remembered his account . He put his account in the device and it asked password. As he forgot the password so he clicked on forgot password. The device asked of a recovery ID. Ganesh remembered that he had an recovery ID of Gautum. So, Ganesh had put the ID of Gautum. That also asked password.

Ganesh to Gautum - What is your password.
Gautum - What will you give?
Ganesh - Well, what will you take?
Gautum - I want 70% share.
Ganesh - 70% that is too much.
Gautum - Okay then 50%.
Ganesh - This is also much.
Gautum - So, 20%.
Ganesh - Please take 10%.
Gautum - Okay 10%.

Gautum was convinced by 10%. After this Ganesh again asked from Gautum about the password. So, Gautum said click on forget password.

Ganesh irritatingly said "Gautum, you have taken 10% from me for this only." Then, Ganesh clicked on forgot password. Then the device asked for the OTP. The number showing in which the OTP is sent is ending with last two digits as 00. The number ending with last two digits 00 was with both Gautum and Ganesh. So, first they check off Gautum's mobile. In Gautum's mobile there was no notification came. So, they next checked on Ganesh's mobile. There also no notification came.

Then suddenly Ganesh's remembered that six years before Gautum had brought four sims in which every number the last three digits was different. The last three digits were 100, 200, 300 and 400. The number ending with last three digits 100 and 200 was with Ganesh and Gautum.

His one friend Raju was having the last three digits 300. So, Ganesh called Raju but the phone was switched off.

Another of his friend was Rahul having the last three digits 400. Ganesh said to Gautum to make a call to Rahul. Gautum called to Rahul the one other person received the call. Gautum asked from that person about Rahul but he said that there is no Rahul here and decline the call. After this Ganesh and Gautum went to Rahul's house there is asked about the number ending with 400.

Rahul to Ganesh - I have given that number to Ayush

Ganesh - Who is Ayush?

Rahul - He is a carpenter.

Ganesh - Well, where we will meet Ayush?

Rahul - From the chowk you will go 5 km right there is a factory. There only you will meet Ayush.

After this Ganesh and Gautum left for the factory. On the way Ganesh thought instead of going to the factory can't we get the OTP here only. So Ganesh made a call to the number ending with 400. Then Ganesh asked for the OTP.

Ayush said "I have seen the ad in which people loot the money I don't have any OTP." Then Ganesh and Gautum went to the factory. There the asked from a man about the factory.
Ganesh to man - Where is the factory?

Man - Are you looking at the First shutter from there to the 40th shutter that is factory.

Ganesh - Where is the carpentering taking place?

Man - Are you looking at the 1st shutter from there to the 40th shutter carpentering taking place.

Ganesh - Okay, so can you tell us that where we will meet Ayush.